Chapter 7

*two days later*

I woke up to my phone buzzing next to me.

New Text

Austin

'Hey! you awake?'

I immediately text back.

'Yeah. what's up?'

'I was wondering if you wanted to go have breakfast and maybe we can find a way to spend this lovely Saturday together.'

'Sure. What time do you want to meet up?'

'Well... uhh... now? If that's ok'

'Alright let me get ready.'

'Just saying you might want to look out your window.'

I got out of my bed and walked across my room to my window. I looked down from my second story of my house. It took me a minute to really know what I was seeing because I was caught in the way the early morning sun glittered off the water of the beach. Then it sank in and I really looked down to see Austin. I opened my window.

"Hello stranger. Are you lost?" I yelled down to him.

"No I was looking for a girl. Could you help me out?"

"Sure what did she look like?"

"She is the most beautiful girl out there."

"I haven't seen Elise since yesterday."

"Nope you're not thinking about the same girl I am. This one's way prettier. let me give you a visual."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Let me in and I'll show you."

"Here I come." I smiled before closing the window and making my way down the stairs.

Once I finally made it down the death trap I called my stairs I opened the door. Sure enough there he was. Austin was standing in my doorway. I invited him in and he asked where the bathroom was. I lead him up the stairs to the 2nd door on the left. He pulled me in there with him. Then he flipped on the light switch and faced me to look in the mirror.

"Here's you're visual. This is the girl I was looking for."

"Looks like you found her."

"Yeah. I found my missing puzzle piece."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Sorry I changed the name :( I changed it because as I was writing the story it seemed more appropriate. I hope you guys like it so far. try to get as many people to read it as you can. I really want to win a watty award!!!!! you guys can help me do it. so read on!!!! and stay awesome.

~Alexis Mastypayhorlikson