Chapter 1

"Sorry!" I said nearly dying

"It's okay." he replied

Oh my god! I thought before getting up off of him. Those green eyes just make me melt.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help but like him. This is our 10th year going to school together. And he lives down the street from me. But thing is he is dating Elise. The most popular girl in school. I guess that should've been expected too. Since he's the most popular guy.Every girl likes him so I'm just like every other girl to him. What he doesn't know is he means so much more to me than anything else. But, until this very moment I've never said one word to him. The way he looks at me when he walks by gives me chills. It's like he wants to talk to me but, its never happened. Once I got to the parking lot I realized some very vital information. I dont have a damn car! Smooth move Alix!

I guess I'm going to have to deal with it. Hopefully I won't have any classes with him. I walked back to where I was standing, took a deep breath, and walked right through the door. I headed up the stairs and straight to room 362, Geometry first hour. and of course my teacher already made a seating chart. The desks were set up in pairs so I knew we would be doing a lot of partner work. I sat in my desk way in the back and my partner wasn.t there yet. Yes no partner for me. I thought once the bell rung and the seat next to me was empty. That's when he had to walk in and ruin my moment.