Chapter 13 Part 2

Alixs POV

Leaving Austin's house I took a left and made my way up Alex's driveway.

'Hey Alex you awake?' I text him from Austin's phone.

It was a mere 3 seconds later that Alex responded

'Yea Austin what's up?'

'Come to your front door.'

I felt a light fall onto me and looked up into the eyes of my brother.

"Wow Austin, you changed." Alex chuckled.

"It's actually Alix."

"Come inside."

Alex closed and locked the door behind me.

"Just a heads up I know you're Alix."

"Do you know we're related?"

"What?"

"You're my brother."

"You're kidding."

"No."

"Is this some sick joke?"

"Would it be that bad to be my older twin brother?"

"No but, I think if we were related I would know."

"Just how my entire life has been a lie and my last name isn't even Parker!"

Alex's confident brown eyes changed into a pair of confused ones I've never seen.

"You're really my sister?"

"Yes."

I felt a tear escape my eye and then Alex's arms wrap around my waist.

'So this is what it's like to have someone care about you.' I thought.

I placed my head into the crook of his neck and let my tears free fall.

"Why you crying sis? Would it be that bad to be my younger twin sister?"

I chuckled. "No. There's just a lot going on right now."

"Awww, tell your big bro all about it."

I laughed. "Ok, well..."

Austin's POV

What am I going to do? Maybe Alex can help, and Robert. And Tyler too. I ran inside to grab my phone and text them and realized that I didn't know where my phone was. Well Alex is right next door, I made my way to his place and bursted through the front door.

"Alex?!?!?!?!"

Alixs POV

"Did you hear that?" I whispered to Alex.

"Hear what?"

"It sounded like Austin calling me."

"Wow you really do love him don't you?"

I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Shut up!" I smiled. "And hide!"

Immediately I hid under the covers and Alex is so unoriginal that he did the same.

Austin's POV

I ran up the stairs and crashed into his room.

"Alex?"

He seriously thought I wouldn't find him in his closet? That's where he always hides. I walked over to it and yanked the door open. Only he wasn't in there.

Then he gave himself away and I heard a giggle come from under his blankets.

"Alex, come out before I get you!"

Then slowly his head peeked out of the covers, only so the blankets were covering him to his chin, LITERALLY!

"I need your help."

"With what?" he said in the silliest British accent.

"I kind of lost Alix and I need you to help me find her."

"You didn't lose me I'm right here."

"Not you, Alix. As in A-L-I-X."

"Oh you mean her." he said pulling the covers down revealing Alix hiding with him under his sheets.

"You guys were? NO! You can't! I can't believe you two!" I yelled making my way to the door.

"Austin, it's not what it looks like!" Alix yelled at me.

"You never take the time to understand!" She screamed.

"No you never take the time to think!" And with that I left.

~~~~~~~~~~

700 reads for chapter 14!!!!!!!