Chapter 8

"You found her a long time ago and if she found out about this I'm dead and so are you." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Austin questioned.

"Elise." I barely whispered.

"About that....."

"What?"

"I told her that I needed to break up with her."

"How did you do that?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes. so spill."

*story time*

Austin's POV

'Hey can I come over? I need to talk to u.' I text Elise.

'Sure. come on. (:'

'See you in a few minutes.'

I walked down the street to her house. When I got there I walked up her porch steps and knocked lightly not knowing if her parents were awake yet. I didn't think they would be because they usually sleep until noon and its only 10:15. I waited only a few seconds and then there she was. The girl who thought she was making me happy. The girl who was making me miserable. Elise with her long flowing black hair, bright blue eyes, and perfectly white smile. she was wearing a neon green tube top and the shortest black skirt I have ever seen on a girl. I swear if she bends over I'll be able to see everything.

"Hey ummm..... you wanted to talk?"

"Yea. it may take a while." I told her.

"Oh.... then come on in."

I stepped through the threshold of her front door. She closed the door behind me and led me down the short hallway to her living room. She sat down next to me and linked her arm through mine and laid her head on my shoulder. Then she looked up at me with those bright blue eyes.

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked me staring innocently at me.

"Ummmm..... Nothing I just wanted to see your beautiful face."

"Awwwww Austin that's so sweet." she beamed right before kissing me on the lips.

"I know." I smiled back at her.

I leaned in and kissed her again but this kiss was longer. It was what girls probably called passionate. Not a manly man like me. Austin Mahone. It didn't feel right, I couldn't stop thinking about Alix. What would she do if she found out ? She'd probably kill me. That's when I pulled out of the kiss.

"What happened?" Elise questioned getting up and sitting on my lap facing me. I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Good." she replied happily.

She kissed me again and put my hands around her waist, helping me start to pull her tube top off. Her hands found their way to the button on my pants then she was fumbling with it. I stood up picking her up at the same time. She wrapped her legs around my torso. I walked up the stairs to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed as she succeeded with the button on my pants. I pulled away from her for the first time since she pulled me into this kiss.

"I'm sorry Elise. I can't do this, not now. your parents are going to wake up soon. I have to go." I told her before bolting down the stairs and out the front door back to my house.

*thats what really happened*

*heres what I told Alix*

We walked into her living room and sat on opposite couches. She gave me this this look of excitement and eagerness.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!" she said, her eyes lighting up the entire room.

*story*

'Hey can I come ever I have something we need to talk about.' I text Elise.

'Yea sure come on.'

'Be there in 10'

I got out of bed and pulled my shirt on and walked out my door, down the street, to her doorstep. I knocked softly not wanting to wake her parents up. she opened the door and immediately smiled even though I gave her a straight face.

"Come in." Elise said.

I walked in and followed her to the couch in her living room. She sat down beside me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"We need to break up." I told her, shrugging her off.

"What? Why?" she questioned.

"I don't like you anymore. You're to clingy and overprotective. It's like I can't do anything when I'm around you and I want to live my life while I'm young. The only way I will be able to do that is if you're not there."

I got up from my seat and walked right out her door not even waiting for her response. I headed to Alixs house from there.

*End of story*

"That's how I got here."

"Whoa!" Alix exclaimed.

"Yea."

"Are you ok?"

"Of course I am, I have you."

"How are you so sure?"

"The way your eyes lit up when you first saw me and how they lit up even brighter when I told you that I broke up with Elise."

"That means nothing." She said giggling.

I can't believe I just lied to the most innocent girl I know. I probably just ruined her purity. I just probably ruined every chance I had with her. I probably just ruined my happiness for the rest of my life.

*******

Ok. So I decided that I will update every Saturday but if I am in a good mood maybe sometime during the week. so..... comment what u think. and if u have any suggestions message me!

~Alexis Mastypayhorlikson