Chapter 12

Alixs POV

I laid my head down and began to think about how I'm going to ruin Austin, but also thinking about how much I love Austin and DONT want to hurt him. I closed my eyes hoping for sleep to come back. I heard the door creaking open, and saw someone step in.

"Titi Jackie!!!!!!!!" I smiled and sat up so abruptly that Austin gripped my hand tighter and leaped up to make sure I was okay.

Wow just sitting up after what happened, makes Austin so worried that he wakes up from his nap. Awwwwww, he's so cute when he's half asleep! <3 I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to visit you!" she exclaimed.

I immediately looked over at Austin.

"I text her from your phone."

"How'd you unlock it?"

"I know your passcode."

Oh shit. How does he know that my passcode is his name? As soon as that thought entered my mind I felt Austin looking at me and he began to smile.

"Yeah, and I brought a friend!" Titi Jackie exclaimed, I watched as she pulled a teddy bear out from behind her back. Damn that thing was bigger than me! "And that friend brought a friend." That's when I saw my 4 year old little sister walk in from the hallway.

"Layla?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Alix?"

"Yea it's me."

"I miss you."

"Awwww baby, I miss you to."

She ran to my bedside and soon realized that she didn't reach to get up on her own. Austin tried to figure out how to lift her (which took a while may I add). I guess he doesn't have enough experience with babies. Eventually he figured it out and I felt Layla crawling up from the foot of my bed. It was only seconds before I felt her tiny hands find their way around my neck and embrace me.

"I love you sissy." she whispered.

"I love you to."

She let go and sat back on my lap.

"Why did you and mommy leave?"

"It was what was best for you. Trust me, I wouldn't left you for any other reason."

"Ok. Please don't leave again." she said and I smiled at her.

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was released the next day and was put on major bed rest. Which meant I couldn't go anywhere. Ugh it was going to be a boring 2 weeks. Well, at least I have my new brother to keep me company. What do I tell him?

"Hey Alex, we're twins!"

Or,

"Hey Alex, I'm your sister so yea, when can I move in?"

He's probably going to hate me.

But walking out of here right now with Austin by my side and knowing my sister is ok makes me feel a little better. I just hope the future is better for us all.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I have my reasons.

I want 300 reads and I'll write a super long and jam packed new chapter 13!!!!!!! Hope you guys like it!!!!