Chapter 2

"Sorry I'm late Ms.Summers. I was trying out my new locker and I couldn't find my way here." Austin apologized.

  "It's okay. Just take your seat."

  I watched as he walked down the aisle, in his yellow and black Trukfit T-shirt and a black beaded necklace. I figured he would've stopped half way and sat with Alex Constancio because they are best friends but, he kept on walking until he came to the seat next to me and sat down.

  Perfect! I've been trying to avoid him all this time and in my first class he sits next to me.

  I sat in that seat the entire class period. And happily she didnt make us talk to our partner like all of the other teachers would've. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the bell releasing us from class rang. I leaped up and ran down the hall, took a left, went down the stairs, and straight to locker 1805. Jared's locker. Well, I think it's crucial for you to know Jared and I have been friends since 1st grade. He's tall and tan with blue eyes and blond hair. He loves baseball and towers over me at a crazy height of 5'11'' compared to my height of 5'2''. He's the only person I've ever trusted with knowing everything about me. Including the fact that I like Austin.

  "Hi!"

  "Hey Alix. What's up? How was first hour?" Jared asked

  "Uhhhh...... well, in math we sat in pairs but mine wasn't there so I was a loner."

  "That's cool"

  "You didnt let me finish. Then once the bell rang, someone walked in. Guess who it was!"

  "Elise?"

  "Nope! Austin. And of course he sat next to me!" I almost yelled, getting worked up.

  "Its okay. Dont sweat it! It was just first hour. Maybe they were just random seats and you'll get new ones soon. Just calm down."

"Alright. You're right. It was only first hour. Things have to get better."

  About 4 hours later i noticed i was lying to myself. Austin was in all of my classes so far.But, this next hour he will never be able to ruin. Lunch. Obviously I sat with Jared at an empty table. After a few minutes I realized Austin and his friends weren't here.

  Yes!

  That's when the doors burst open and there he was. Walking in with Alex by his side and Elise coiled around his arm.

  God I hate that chick!

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys so in order to get the next chapter (which I already wrote for u guys) I would like 10 votes, 10 new readers, and at least 5 comments thx. love u guys