4.6

[E L A I N A  H O P E]

"why do you have to leave?" i whined, gripping onto daniel's chest while we were at the portland airport.

"i have the european portion of the tour to attend to, baby," he said, giving me a peck on the lips, "i'll be back in a month."

"i know," i sighed, as i heard daniel's flight be called. 

"i have to go. i love you so so so much, okay? i'll see you soon, my love," he said, kissing my forehead. i let of few small tears roll down my face.

"i love you too, daniel. i'll see you soon," he kissed my lips softly, wiping away the tears that escaped. suddenly, we heard his flight get called once again, "bye dani, i love you."

"bye babygirl, i love you too. we'll see each other soon. i'll call and text you whenever i can," and with that, daniel was gone and off to the other side of the world.

i wiped away one of my tears and turned around to keri and jeff who had also accompanied daniel to the airport.

"are you ready to go, dear?" keri asked, and i weakly smiled, sending her a nod.

we all walked put of the airport and got in keri's car, driving back to their house. when we got back i went inside and got on my computer to book my flight back to los angeles.

suddenly, i got a facetime call from anna.

"hey girl, what are you doing?" she asked.

"just booking my flight back to los angeles," i explained, going to the southwest airline website to book my flight.

"you should stay with me! i live in an apartment with nobody else here. i could use some company," she smiled, but i knew i had to say no.

"i can't. i have to stay with christina because i promised corbyn i'd look after her while they were on tour," i told her, and she nodded understandingly.

"it's fine. it was just an offer," she told me.

"okay, well i have to go. i'll call you later, anna," i said.

"bye elaina," she smiled, ending the call.

i went back on my laptop and booked a flight to los angeles for tomorrow morning. after booking the flight, i got up from the couch and went into the kitchen where keri and jeff were to tell them.

"oh hey elaina, what's up?" jeff asked, as i sat at one of the bar stools.

"i just booked a flight to go back to los angeles for tomorrow morning," i explained to them.

"okay dear, you can sleep in daniel's room tonight," keri smiled, and i thanked her.

we continued talking together and having a good time until it was about 8:30 at night, then i told them i was getting tired and wanted to go to bed. 

i walked down the hall to daniel's bedroom and went inside. i changed into one of his hoodies and some sweats before setting an alarm for 6:30, since my flight was at 8:45. after doing that, i laid down in bed, but i couldn't sleep since daniel wasn't there. i decided to text him and see if he had landed yet.

--

i luv gay snailz 🐌: hey daniel, have you landed yet?

dani boi 🐍💞: yeah, we actually got off the plane like five minutes ago and now we're in a cab.  what are you doing? 

i luv gay snailz 🐌: just laying in bed. i'm lonely :(

dani boi 🐍💞: aww baby, i wish i could be there. i miss you already.