1.2

[C H R I S T I N A M A R I E]

"do you think they're back together?" corbyn asked, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

"when i asked her this morning, her exact response was 'fuck no', but she was half asleep, so i don't know if we can trust her answer." i explained.

corbyn nodded his head in disappointment, because he wanted to see them get back together, then said, "i need to see this for myself."

"they're in the kitchen." i told him.

he walked down the hallway but stopped in his tracks.

"not anymore, they're not." he mumbled, looking into the guest bedroom.

i walked down the hallway and peered into the room. in the bed laid elaina and daniel sleeping peacefully underneath the covers together. his arm was around her waist and her on his chest.

"aww." i cooed.

"this is how they were every day when they were still together. they would always be cuddled up together or kissing each other or doing some gross cliché couple thing. they were almost physically inseparable." corbyn explained, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"they're really cute when they're not ignoring each other and trying to hide." i pointed out.

"yeah, well they used to be so annoying, though. whenever we had rehearsals, daniel would always beg to bring elaina with us, but by david's orders, he wasn't allowed to. even though he already knew he couldn't, he would ask every time to have her come with us, and we would always have to say no. he kept trying though. it was like it was a stab in the heart every time he had to be away from her." he told me, smiling at the memory. "i have an idea..."

he pulled out his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. he smiled then shut his phone off, "the boys are coming over to witness this. none of them believe it." corbyn explained to me.

i smiled and nodded my head, then went into the living room to watch tv and wait for the boys.

since our house is just down the street from theirs, they were here within five minutes.

"show me proof." zach said breathlessly, probably because he ran down here.

"me too." jack said, running in after zach. i've always known jack and zach were closest to elaina. they were extremely overprotective of her, as they were pretty much her brothers, just not blood-related.

"up the stairs to the right where our guest bedroom is." i told them, and they rushed upstairs to see if the news was true.

[D A N I E L  S E A V E Y]

i woke up from my nap to shuffling on the other side of the bedroom.

i looked up, and there stood jack and zach taking pictures of us.

when they saw that i was awake, i sent them a death glare and they smiled innocently, walking out of the room and saying something corbyn.

once they left, i took this as a time to look at the girl that was once mine four years ago.

she had dyed her light brown hair to jet-black, her features were older, because the last time i saw her she still had young teenage features as we were only 18 years old, and her face had become for defined at mature. though, she was still elaina. she was still the most beautiful girl in the whole entire girl. she was still the girl that i loved many years ago, and still love to this day. she's the girl i'll never stop loving.

i get snapped out of my thoughts when i felt her start to stir around, so i closed my eyelids to make it look like i was still asleep. i heard her sigh, and that's how i knew she was fully awake.

"if only you realized, daniel." she whispered, thinking i was asleep. "if only you realized that i miss old times. if only you realized that only you can make me happy. if only you realized that i still love you."

'i love you, too.' is what i wanted to say so badly, but she slipped out of my arms and left the room without any notice.

if only she realized i felt the same way.