1.4

[E L A I N A  H O P E]

i woke up in the morning, not being able to remember if the events of last night were real, or if they were dreams, created by my wildest imagination during the night.

my thoughts are confirmed to be real when i feel daniel place many soft kisses on the back of my neck, signaling he just woke up.

i turn my body over and look at him straight in the eyes,

my beautiful blue-eyed boy.

"i really like your eyes. they're so blue." i whispered, pecking his nose.

"you're so beautiful." he whispered back, connecting his soft lips with mine. "i can't believe you're mine again."

"i can't believe it, either." i replied, pulling away and putting my forehead on his.

"i'm so sorry." he whispered, a look of anguish and sadness filling the once happy face.

"it's okay. everything is okay now. i forgave you three and a half years ago, daniel. the past is in the past, and we need to forget about it. let's live in the now, not in the past." i told him, kissing his soft, precious lips.

"i know, it's just-" i cut him off.

"it's just nothing. we're here now. no distractions. just us." i told him, in a quiet, soft voice. "i love you. i always have and i always will. just know that, daniel. don't forget that."

and with that, our lips collided, becoming one. when they connected, many memories came flooding back at the collision of our lips. the flashbacks caused me to gasp and pull away.

"are you okay? what's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"nothing's wrong, it's just... when we kissed i had a bunch of flashbacks from a long time ago and it just caught me by surprise, that's all." i told him, pecking his lips.

"i saw it too, don't worry." he assured me, reconnecting our lips.

i sat up and swung my leg over his lap without breaking the kiss so i was now straddling him.

we were both so caught up in the moment that we didn't hear his bedroom door open.

"hey daniel, why is elaina's car h- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."  we both looked to see jack standing there with his jaw dropped.

"jack i swear to the fucking living lord if you tell anyone you're dead to me." i hissed, and he put his hands up in defense.

"are you guys back together?" he asked curiously.

"yes and if you tell anyone yet, you won't be waking up in the morning and you'll be finding yourself in hell." i warned, getting off of daniel and throwing my shoe at him.

"you're so abusive! i won't tell anyone! jeez!" he yelled.

"good. if you do, i'm digging you a hole to die in." i said, waving him off.

he left and daniel started laughing his ass off.

"you're so feisty." he said between laughs. "i love it so much."

"okay, well i'm hungry and leaving now." i told him, turning around and walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"so you and daniel are back together?" zach asked me, while i was getting a bowl for some cereal.

"jack told you, didn't he?" i asked.

he nodded his head.

"AVERY, PREPARE TO DIE." i yelled running into the living room.

rip jack. (don't worry, i didn't actually kill him, he just left with a few bruises (; )