2.3

[D A N I E L S E A V E Y]

elaina and i were over at the boys' house hanging out because we hadn't been over here in a while. she was sitting in between zach and jack while i was next to jonah and corbyn. we were very engaged in our own little conversations when elaina stood up and ran to the bathroom covering her mouth.

i got up and ran in behind her and she started throwing up multiple times.

"did you eat something bad, baby?" i asked her, stroking her hair and holding it back.

"most likely," she replied, wiping her mouth, "i honestly don't even feel sick anymore."

she stood up and fixed her hair like nothing ever happened.

"are you sure? i mean, you just threw up in the toilet." i told her, rubbing her back.

"my stomach doesn't even hurt anymore." she said.

"do you want to go home?" i asked calmly.

"i'll be fine. it's probably just something i ate that wanted to leave my body." she shrugged walking out.

outside the door stood jack and zach who immediately asked her if she was okay, and she told them it was probably just something she ate. on the other hand, they looked like they had some other thing they were thinking, but i really didn't want to ask.

"elaina, can we talk to you alone?" zach asked, eyeing me.

"yeah, sure." she replied.

they took her upstairs leaving me standing there alone and very confused.

[J A C K A V E R Y]

"uh, elaina, we're only asking you thins for the sake of your health." zach started, after we sat her down on my bed.

"okay?" she asked confused.

"okay, this is really awkward to asked, but when was the last time you and daniel had," i stopped and shuddered at the thought, "sex."

"oh my god, why?" she asked, severely confused on why i was asking her about her sex life.

"just answer the question." zach said, trying not to make things more awkward than they already were.

"ugh," she groaned annoyed, laying down on the bed, "four days ago, okay?"

"oh fuck." i mumbled, and zach had the same idea.

"okay, i'm about to suggest something that might scare you." i said.

"go ahead, i'm all ears." she mumbled.

"what if you're pregnant?" zach asked, and she immediately shot up when she came to the realization that it might be true.

"oh shit. oh no. it was unprotected. fuck, fuck fuck." she said, standing up and starting to pace around the room. "this is a weird question, but do either of you have a pregnancy test?"

zach shook his head no, but i said, "yeah."

they both looked at me confused, especially zach, but i explained, "gabbie had a pregnancy scare last year. she bought a bunch of them. don't ask."

they both nodded understandingly, then i went into my bathroom and got one of the pregnancy test boxes out from under the sink.

"take this." i told her, handing her the box and motioning for her to go in the bathroom.

she nodded and went inside the room, locking the door behind her. less than a minute later, she opened the door back up pointed toward the test on the counter.

"it said wait five minutes." she sighed, sitting down next to me on the bed.

we talked about some random things for a few minutes, until the timer went off and she froze.

"jack, go look at it. i'm too scared." she said, pushing me off the bed.

i went into the bathroom and grabbed the test, looking at the results then went back into my bedroom.

"elaina?"

"yeah?"

"it's positive."