4.4

[E L A I N A  H O P E]

i woke up at 7:30 in the morning because of stomach pains and nausea. i've been waking up like this almost every morning for the past week. i looked next to me and daniel was still sleeping.

i decided to go get up to get some eggos and some chocolate because that's all i have been craving during this pregnancy. so i got up and carefully removed daniel's arm from around my waist. i slipped out of bed and into the kitchen to find it empty. i guess i'm the only one up right now.

i went into the freezer and grabbed two eggo waffles and put them into the toaster, then grabbed the bag of chocolate chips from the cupboard, sitting on one of the bar stools to wait for the waffles to pop out of the toaster. 

after about a minute and a half the waffles sprang up in the toaster so i went over to the cabinet and grabbed a paper plate, putting the waffles on them. i grabbed some syrup and drizzled it on the waffle before going back over to the bar stool andd starting to eat my early morning breakfast.

suddenly, i heard some crashing from daniel's room and i glanced into the hallway. the door flung open and daniel rushed out.

"god, don't scare me like that," he said once he came into the kitchen and saw me.

"i didn't mean to. i was just craving some eggos and chocolate," i shrugged, eating a chocolate chip out of the bag.

"well it's always going to scare me if i wake up in the morning and my pregnant girlfriend isn't sleeping next to me and for all i know she could've been kidnapped by a scary rapist," he said in a 'duh' tone.

i playfully rolled my eyes at him and took another bite out of my waffle.

"well, now that i'm awake, what do you want to do?" he asked, sitting at the stool next to me.

"eat chocolate and eggos while watching netflix," i told him, and he chuckled to himself.

"okay!" he said cheerfully, getting up off of the bar stool and picking me up from my seat.

"put me down you ass hole!" i yelled, "you made me leave my precious food!"

"gosh woman, i'll go get it for you. sheesh!" he said, putting his hands up in defeat after setting me down on the couch, "why are pregnant women so hormonal?" he mumbled the second part under his breath, but i still heard it clear as day.

"i heard that, you know," i told him, as he came back into the living room with my back of chocolate chips and my eggos, "and thank you."

"no problem baby," he smiled, plopping down on the couch and putting netflix onto the tv.

~

"no! they need to add more seasons! they can't just leave us at a cliffhanger like that!" i yelled, as the last episode of our favorite netflix show just ended and there wasn't another season.

"we'll just have to find something else to watch," daniel shrugged, exiting out of that show and trying to find another one.

he picked a new show and we watched it for about four milliseconds until i got bored again.

"this show fucking sucks! find a better show for me my servant!" i yelled, and he looked at me like a was an insane rinald mcdinald trying to go into the bathroom to test out some dildos in a sex toy shop (lmao only emma and i understand this. she's an amazing drawer. jk, she's an artist)

"you're a lunatic," he laughed, and he picked me up off of the couch and carried me into his room.

"why are you moving me? i was fucking comfortable on the couch!" i yelled back. smacking him on the chest as he laid me on his bed.

"it's more comfortable in here and i wanted to go live since i haven't gone live in a while. it's easier to set my phone on my desk," he explained, and i groaned, laying back in bed and grabbing daniel's laptop so i could watch netflix while he went live.

"type in your password. i want to watch netflix," i said, so he grabbed his computer and entered his password, going to netflix for me.

"thanks dani," i smiled and he went to his desk so he could go live.

he started his live video and i started finding nemo. yes, finding nemo. don't judge me, it's a good movie.

"hey babe, the fans want to see you," daniel said, as i was about ten minutes into the movie.

"then bring your phone over here. my fat pregnant ass doesn't want to get up off of this freaking bed while i'm watching finding fucking nemo," i hissed, and daniel rolled his eyes.

"sorry about her guys. she's extra hormonal right now since she's pregnant," daniel told the camera, while jumping down onto the bed.

"careful daniel!" i warned, "you almost jumped on me and crushed the children!"

i paused the movie and looked at the live.

there were a bunch of comments that were like, 'children?' 'that's plural!' 'are you having twins?'

"you literally ruined it the surprise, babe," daniel whined, and i just shrugged.

"well when your fat ass is about to jump on top of my fat ass and squish the children i have to give you a warning," i said, and he rolled his eyes, "just kidding, you're not fat. you're as skinny as a fricking stick."

"well, we're done talking to her," daniel said, getting up from the bed and going back to his desk. i snickered as i unpaused the movie.

"no guys, that wasn't funny!"

"what? no stop spam-"

"oh my god."

"no it's not #teamelaina it's #teamdaniel!"

"stop spamming that hashtag!"

"i swear to god..."

"no! you didn't just make #teamelaina the top trending hashtag on instagram live!"

"stopppppp."

i giggled as i watched him complain.

"here daniel, i'll go live on instagram since your fans love me so much!" i smiled, pausing the movie once again and pulling out my phone.

as soon as i pressed 'go live' on instgram, i had about 15,000 people join me.

"what the heck guys! i just lost like 13,000 viewers!" he whined, and i laughed at him.

"ha! your fans like me better than you!" i cheered, "okay but seriously, go back to daniel's live video. i'm watching nemo," then i ended the live and continued my movie.