1.7

[D A N I E L  S E A V E Y]

"daniiiii, get up." elaina whined. i groaned and rolled over, wrapping my arm around her. "dani, david has called you like four times and i answered it the last time he called. you have rehearsals in thirty minutes."

i sighed and sat up, placing a kiss on her forehead, then going towards the living room where i still had three unpacked suitcases laying. i brought them into our room and grabbed an outfit out of one of them, then quickly changed into a red shirt and some black jeans.

"bye baby, i'll see you later." i said, pecking her lips. "do you have a shoot today?"

"yeah. when you get home, i won't be here. i'll be home at 9:00 or so." she explained.

"okay, well i'll be here. bye baby." i said, smiling.

"bye daniel." she smiled.

i left the apartment and headed towards my car.

"so how's it like living with your girl?" jack asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "me and gabbie have been considering it, but we didn't know how david was going to react."

"it's pretty nice. i like not having three guys yelling in your ear all day." i laughed punting his shoulder playfully. "i'm surprised zach and ellery haven't moved in together yet. they're engaged for pete's sake."

"zach said something about-" he got cut off.

"i have been summoned." we turned our heads to see zach standing there.

"we're just wondering why you haven't moved out to live with ellery." jack told him.

"well, ellery wants to finish college first, then she'll talk to me about it." he explained.

"what does she want to do?" i asked curiously.

"she's going to be an interior designer. she's been taking classes at ucla." zach told us. "yo jack, when are you going to try to tie the knot with gabbie?" zach asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"bro, gabbie and i aren't ready for that." jack lightly laughed, sitting back in his seat. "what about you, daniel?"

"dude, elaina and i just got back together." i chuckled, sitting back next to jack.

"just wonderi-" jack got cut off.

"okay guys, time to start! get in formation for your first song!" david yelled, walking into the studio.

we got in formation for our first song, and started rehearsals.

i walked into the apartment and set my things down. i knew elaina wasn't home, so i just went into the living room and sat down on the couch. i turned on netflix and relaxed.

about thirty minutes later, i started dozing off. i didn't really feel like going to sleep, because i wouldn't be able to go to sleep tonight, so i went and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. i filled up a water bottle, then went out the door to go on a run.

i ran around the block several times, then went back into the apartment, sweaty and tired.

i felt extremely disgusting being covered in sweat, so i went into the bathroom to take a shower. i washed my hair and body, then got out. at this point it was 8:45. i spent a good amount of time going on a run.

i laid down in bed and turned on the tv, and as i was about to drift off to sleep, i felt elaina's warm body lay down next to me in bed. i wrapped my arm around her and smiled.

"goodnight, baby." i whispered, kissing her forehead.

"goodnight, dani." she whispered back, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

goodnight, my love.