Chapter 19: A little water fight

--Scales P.O.V--
I brought my claws back in shock as Knockout had started to stand up, shallow holes in his shoulders from where my class had penetrated him. Ultra Magnus hooked his gun onto his back and Bulkhead removed his wrecking ball.

"Dear Primus! It took me weeks to refine that colour!" He yelled and moaned. Bulkhead just rolled his eyes as Knockout started to pat his shoulder plates.

"Knockout, are you familiar with the arrangement made by Megatron?" Ultra Magnus said. Knockout stood up and frowned at him.
"What?" He looked deathly confused. "I doubt I have, seeing as I have lost all
technological communication. Finding you here was a coincidence as we both needed energon."

Ultra Magnus quickly explained the situation, whilst Bulkhead mounted the energon to my back. Once Ultra Magnus had finished, I had the energon ready and we comm linked Ratchet to let him know of our new accomplice.

The Groundbridge opened and I went through first, with Bulkhead, Knockout and Ultra Magnus at the back. When we got through, I saw that Megatron was sat on a birth, as Ratchet tended to a wound on his forearm. Needless to say, he didn't look happy.
Arcee and Optimus were speaking in hushed tones about an unheard secret, Arcee mad and Optimus with a blank expression. Soundwave and Shockwave were resting on a birth, now with a new visor and a scarred arm and the humans were still terrorising st3v3. The others were nowhere to be seen.

Bulkhead helped me roll the energon off of my back and pushed it towards Ratchet. "Thanks, this should be enough for about a week." He said blatantly. I transformed smaller and laid on a catwalk above me.

20 Minutes later

--Miko P.O.V--
It hadn't taken long before I got bored of asking st3v3 the same question, and I soon spotted Scales snoozing peacefully. I giggled under my breath as a plan went through my head.

I climbed up the ladder and walked quietly towards her, sneaking, yet she still kept her head down. Perfect! She hasn't heard me yet!

I then took a small, blue, transparent water gun out of my drenched pocket, where the water had leaked slightly. I was gonna use this to get back at Ratchet for making me mop the floor, but this should be better. I aimed it at her head, right between the eyes. Before I could shoot, a tail wrapped around my ankle and flipped me from the floor. I dangled from my foot upside down.

"HEY! HUMANS NEED TO STAY UPRIGHT YA KNOW!" Before I knew it, Scales was looking me in the face, with a slight grin on her muzzle. I giggled a bit before I shot water at her face, coming out like a slight trickle and watched it run down her metal cheek.

"Scales." Ratchet started to scold Scales like a child. We looked over and saw him facing Megatron's arm, whilst Megatron looked up at us, red eyes piercing like daggers. I couldn't tell if he looked in boredom or annoyance. Scales started to titter but was interrupted.

"Don't utter a word. It's just a bit of water. Put her down or I'll make you." She rolled her optics and looked at me before dropping me on my head. "Ow." I groaned softly.

Scales laid down again, facing me this time. I sat down in front of her and saw the scar on her wing and gash in her belly. I wiggled closer to her and frowned in sympathy, at first I thought it was cool that she fought the 30 foot robot, but now I saw that she lost a lot.

I put my hand on her dent on her stomach and saw that she flinched slightly, before settling to my touch. Ratchet had done well with the looks of her gash, but it felt like sandpaper. Burnt and sharp, with slight black edges.

Scales swung her spiked tail around her front and covered the sight from my eyes. Wether she was ashamed by the gash or didn't want a child to witness such an injury, I was unsure. I was about to reach over to her wing when Bulkhead returned from a scouting mission with a bunch of ice stuck to his wrecking ball.

I looked back at Scales and saw that she had her head raised and was gazing at Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Arcee, who followed close behind. She looked back at me and nodded with a couple of warbling sounds, to say that I was forgiven I think?

I was too curious to stay and not find out where he went. So I left her to look from her little cat walk, whilst I helped Bulk get icicles of off his rear end.