Chapter 7:The autobot 'Scum'

~~Knockout P.O.V~~
I hit the grass on my side and groaned. I stood up quickly, ignoring the painful bleeding on my thigh. There is no way I am losing this Predacon, Megatron will have my head. I turned and looked, just down the path in front of me, at Scales who was trapped underneath a large net.I had been thrown across the forest.

I ran towards her and began to pull on the metal ropes until I heard heavy footsteps behind me. "Knockout," I turned to see Optimus,about 15 meters away.He had Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Smokescreen and Ratchet for some reason.Probably to patch up Scales, once she was captured. "Step away from the Predacon." I stood and turned on my energon prod. Thats not happening.

~~Scales P.O.V~~
I was still on my Energon vision when I woke underneath a large metal net.I heard nothing but muffled voices ahead of me.I turned off my vision but kept my optics still slightly closed, as not to rouse suspicion.I saw one large Red foot in front of me in a protective position,Knockout?The voices were still muffled but I could make out a few words.
"...Predacon...stand ...down....no...fight..."The rest I could not make out.I could now see because Knockout moved his big aft foot.There were two large bots,strangely alike,a shorter orange and white bot, a fat green bot,a small femme, a blue and bronze bot and a black and yellow bot.Some of them looked a little bit familiar.

Suddenly,one word that was clearly from Knockout yelled,
"YOU WONT TAKE HER YOU AUTOBOT SCUM!!!"

~~A/N~~
Hey guys!
Before you say Smokescreen is white and blue, I'm doing it after he got the Make over.Same with Bumblebee.
And I know it's short,and it's been a while since my last upload but It's just a little update.
So thanks for reading!
-MoustacheMaybe-