Chapter 2:Knockouts Regret

---Scales P.O.V---

I woke in the kennel, remembering my creation and Shockwave. I lifted my head and searched the room before my eyes met with the light hanging from the ceiling. It was producing a faint white light with three scratches along it, speaking of scratches ,the walls were covered in them and with a few hints of ashes from what looked like a Predacons fire. I lowered my head once again as I looked at the door, with a small hope that someone would enter, although I did not know the time of day so I would have to get used to the loneliness of this room. Even though I did not remember of my past, I still longed for a flight, I could feel my instincts telling me to take flight. However in this room I had no room for flight, I still stretched out my wings though. They were in great condition, Its grey edges shone in the light of the lamp hanging from the ceiling and its black base bloomed at the sudden warmth of the room. I decided to have another recharge as my eyes began to grow heavy. I drew in my wings and closed my eyes and let myself into a deep recharge.

---Megatrons P.O.V---

I watched as the beast closed its eyes and fall into another recharge. Compared to Predaking this one was more calm, more gentle. More weak. Although I noticed its stretch of wings, implying of its need for flight, although I still do not trust it even if she does show an immense amount of speed and strength. I was watching her through the hidden camera in her kennel that was originally for Predaking, due to his attempt of escape. "Lord Megatron, you summoned me?" I summoned knockout because every other mech was busy with energon scouting. "Yes Knockout, I need you to be the new predacons supervisor and you will stay in this position till I give the word of your release."

Knockout looked at me as if I was crazy. He then looked past me to the monitor showing the beasts kennel. He looked once again at me before saying, "B-But lord Megatron, what about the med bay? And there must surely be someone more qualified to-" I quickly interrupted him, "This beast is a more calm and gentle beast than The other Predacon. Besides I have already contacted Breakdown to take care of the Med bay in your absence. Now, do you accept this offer or will I have to make you?" He looked at me, as if telling me that he didn't want to, although he nodded before saying, "Yes Lord Megatron, I will do my best to keep the beast under control. When shall I start contact with the beast?" I lifted my hand and reached for a button on the controls. "As soon as possible." I pressed the button which sent an electrical shock towards the kennel of which held the beast. I turned towards the main controls. "You are excused. And Knockout," I turned to face Knockout and he faced me, "Do not harm it in any way." He looked worried before nodding and turning on his heel to leave. I heard the beast yelp as it was electrified and woken from its sleep. I turned and saw it look around the room confused. Its eyes were growing deeply and it soon sat up, searching the room, curiously.

I smiled wickedly.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow update. But I have been very busy due to Christmas! Speaking of...Merry Christmas! Ok its Christmas eve but bye the time you have read this it would probably have been Christmas.

Anyway, I used a computer to right this chapter and I know its short but as I said I am really busy and I'm sorry about that.

Hope you liked this chapter and see you soon!