About four months pass. It was the day you were gonna find out what you were gonna have. Unfortunately, your boyfriend was busy and told you to send him a picture of the sonogram. You'd wish he came with you but other things are important.

While you waited for the bus, a car parked in front of you.

"Hey (y/n), where are you going?", Taehyung asked after rolling down the window.

"I have a doctor's appointment", you said.

"Get in. I'll take you", he said.

You smiled and happily got into the car. You hated taking the bus. It's smells weird and people are so rude.

~~~

While waiting in the waiting room, you were sitting down as you read a magazine. Taehyung was on the floor, playing with a couple of kids. Their moms didn't mind. As you looked at Taehyung, you smiled as he looked happy to be playing with the kids. If only your boyfriend was like that.

"(Y/n)"

You heard your name being called by the nurse.  You stood up but felt your hands shaking. Taehyung noticed and quickly walked over towards you.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah..I just..um..", you mumbled as you looked down at your fingers.

He lightly grabbed your hand and lightly squeezed.

"Do you want me to go in with you?", he asked.

~~~

"You guys excited you get to find out what you're having today?", the nurse asked as she got everything prepared.

"Nervous is more like it", you said.

Taehyung held onto your hand as the nurse squirted gel on your stomach. She was looking at the screen and smiled.

"Healthy and strong. Ready to find out the gender?", she asked.

You nodded and kept looking at the screen.

"You're having a girl. Congrats", she said.

~~~

After the doctor's appointment, Taehyung took you somewhere to eat. You kept staring at the sonogram in your hands, debating whether to send a picture to your boyfriend.

"Thanks for coming with me today. You didn't have to. I just needed someone there", you said.

"I'm glad I did. That's what friends are for", he smiled.

~~~

Two months later, your boyfriend has been..not ignoring you but didn't seem too happy with you. He hated the fact that you spend all of your time with Taehyung. He even ordered you not to see him anymore. You two had this huge argument which ended up with him breaking up with you. He wanted nothing to do with you or the baby. He just kicked you out as if you meant nothing to him.

You wished Taehyung was here with you, to comfort you, but sadly he is away on a family trip. You kept walking with your bag in your hand and wiped away the tears.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned back to see Jimin running towards you, a smile on his face. He noticed you were carrying a bag which cause his smile to disappear.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"Oh um...just over to my sister's house", you said.

"You've been crying. What happened? The baby is okay right?", he asked.

"Yeah the baby's fine. Everything is fine", you said.

"Your voice cracked. Jimin knew it wasn't fine so he grabbed your bag and offered to take you to the house.

When you arrived, he gave you a glass of water and sat down next to you.

"I can't believe he would do that. And while you're pregnant too. That's messed up of him", he said.

"..I'm not really surprised. I mean, he hasn't really been there for me. It's like I don't mind that he left me. I should be angry at him but I'm not. Not at him anyways", you mumbled.

"Who are you angry at then? Who upset you?", he asked.

"..me. I'm mad at myself", you said.

"Why?", he asked.

"..for loving someone who isn't the father of my baby", you mumbled.

"You mean...you love Taehyung?", he asked.

"I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't. But since my boyfriend wasn't there for me, he was. And that hurts because I know nothing can happen between us. I mean, who wants to fall in love with someone who's having someone else's baby?", you chuckled coldly at yourself, rolling your eyes.

"Taehyung isn't like that", he said.

"Really? So he'll just give up everything that he's worked for just to take care of a girl with a kid that's not his?", you asked tensely.

He kept quiet. You scoffed and stood up as you grabbed your bag.

"You know..I'll just stay with my sister. I think it's best. I don't wanna burden Taehyung", you said.

"You can still stay here", he said.

"I gotta go", you said and quickly walked out of the house, heading towards your sisters.
_______________________________

Y'all....the album...the mv....WHAT ARE THEY DOING??

Is it just me or do they look like they've lost weight? Or is it the fluffiness of their hair? Anyways...I'm dead.