2 Years Later

Madisons POV

2 years later

It's been 2 years since Matt and I got back together. Since then, we have been perfectly fine. I mean we've fought and all, but were all good. Let me tell you how everyone else is doing.

First, my dad and his family. Well about a year ago my dad got married to Taylor's mom, and they all moved down to NC. Taylor is a really good stepbrother and is really protective. My dad's really happy too!

My mom met a guy named Harrison 1 1/2 years ago. They met at a party and fell inlove ever since. Harrison has 2 kids Lila who is 13 and Emmily who is 10. They are honestly my best friends, I love them so much. They moved into my house about 6 months ago since Matt, Mackenzie and Jack moved out. Harrison is a really funny, nice guy. And I love him like a dad.

Hayes and Fiona are still dating! Mah lord! They're the same they've always been. Nothing really changed with them. Still going strong.

Nash..oh my lord Nash. Once I told him about my friend, he was stalkin her day-night. Her names Georgia btw. Once they met, they were in love. They've been dating for a year now, and they're moving into an apartment soon together.

Mackenzie and Jack. Well, they moved into a condo in Cali about 2 months ago, right after they got engaged. We still talk all the time, but they're starting their life far far away from me

:(.

The rest of the magcon guys have their own life now, we still keep in touch.

So yeah, everyone's doing great! See ya guys!

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Well this stories over:( but Im writing a sequel. It's called: Together again. If you want to know all about the other magcon members, read that book! I'll update when I publish. Luv u alz!😘