Chapter 29

Madison's POV

It's been 3 hours since we all showed up at the hospital. Once I told everyone what happened, we rushed to the hospital. I was glancing at the wall infront of me when a nurse came in.

" How is he?" I heard Nash say and the nurse looked at her papers. He sighed and shook his head.

" He had surgery. We stitched up his head but had a lot of bloodless from that. His spine cracked aswell. He might be paralyzed from that but were working on it. We don't know if he'll make it. His blood pressures low, and his heart isn't beating properly. If nothing else works, we might have to you know". He said and I closed my eyes.

" What happened?" I asked and the doctor shrugged.

" We might never know". He told us and walked away. We all stared and I just closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep and maybe everything would be a dream.

I woke up in the hospital. It wasn't a dream. I looked up, and at the clock. It was 10:45am. I sat up and looked around. Everyone was still here and awake. The same nurse came in and I stood up.

" How is he?" I asked tiredly. She looked at me and sighed.

" He's not doing well. There's good news and bad news. The good news is, he won't be paralyzed, but the bad news is his body isn't working regularly, which might kill him". He told us and I nodded processing everything.

" Can we see him?" I asked and the doctor smiled.

" Other good news! He's up and one visitor at a time please. With a lot of people it could give him stress". He told us and left. " Room 93 on floor 3"

We all made arrangements:

Jack, Nash, Hayes, Mackenzie, Fiona, and then me.

It took about 2 hours before I could go see him. Once Fiona came downstairs, i darted to the elevator. Once I reached 3rd floor, I quickly searched for his room. 90.91.92.93! I walked into his room and saw him sitting there. He looked up from his fingers, and smiled. He patted to a seat on his bed and I softly sat down.

" How are you?" I asked quietly. He sighed and slightly smiled.

" I've been better, I mean I'm in a hospital and all". He joked and I laughed. He picked his hand up and ran his fingers threw my hair. " Sorry". He blushed, " I've always loved your hair". I laughed again.

" It's okay, no problem". I whispered and he chuckled.

" I'm sorry for everything Madison. Talia really isn't really innocent. She just played me for the fame". He told me and a tear slid down his cheek. I wiped it away.

" How'd this happen?" I asked. He shrugged and I nodded. He coughed and was weezing. I backed away alittle and he laughed.

" I'm fine I promise!" He told me and looked into my eyes. " I love you Madison" I blushed and kissed his cheek.

" I love you too Matty, but promise me something". I whispered holding out a pinkie.

" Anything". He smirked and I took a deap breath.

" Don't leave" I choked and he looked at me.

" I'll do it for you". He whipered and locked his pinky with mine. I sat up and kissed his cheek once again. I left the room, and walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I promise it'll be longer in the next few chapters!