Chapter 19

Madison's POV

My parents told me everything. They're getting a divorce, my moms staying here, and my dad's taking Lilianna to live with his new girlfriend, and family in Indiana. He leaving in a few, to go to his new home. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I just broke into tears. They comforted me, and I just let it all out. About 30 minutes later, Lilianna walked downstairs, they had to leave.

" I love you so much, and I'll miss you". My sister cried, tackling me with hugs. I just kept crying. My dad hugged me, and told me he loved me. I didn't reaspond. If he loved this family, he wouldn't leave.

" Well be home for Christmas, I promise". He whispered and we all hugged, until Matt came downstairs. He had a confused look on his face. My dad told him everything, and he just nodded. Matt embraced me in a hug, and I cried into his chest. Soon enough, they both left. I kept crying, and crying. I hate my life. I hate my dad. He ruined our family.

~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~

I cried ALL day. Carter left too, since there was no reason to stay. Matt stayed with me, all day. Fiona, Hayes, and Nash came over too, and Mackenzie and Jack joined us, in a movie marothon.

I woke up, and decided not to be such a cry baby today. What's crying going to do? Nothing. I got Matt up, and we got dressed. We headed downstairs, and my mom was on the couch. She was drinking coffee, watching The News.

" Goodmorning Lisa" Matt said and my mom jumped a little.

" Oh goodness! You scurred me! Well, Goodmorning to you Matt, and you too Madison". She smiled, and sipped her coffee. We nodded, and headed into the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and so Matt. I felt a buzz on my buttocks. I checked to see who texted me, it was Fiona. (Me:🎀 Fiona:😂)

😂: Hey bro! What's poppin?

🎀: My lipgloss! 😂😂 anyway, what's up?

😂: Does Mackenzie, Matt, Jack, and You wanna come over?

🎀: Sure! I'll be over in 20?

😂: That's fine! See ya then looozer

I shut my phone off and went to wake Mackenzie and Jack up. We told them we were going over, and they immediately got ready. In 15 minutes, we were walking to Fiona's house. I knocked on the door, and Hayes answered. He let us in, and Fiona was on the couch. I sat next to her, and she smiled.

" So what do you all want to do today?" Nash asked walking in the TV room.

" Hmmmm. I was thinking, maybe we could go to that farm an hour away, get some pumpkins, pick some apples, and go on a hay ride?" Mackenzie told everyone. We all nodded and got in the car. Nash and Jack sat in the front, I sat in the middle with Matt and Mackenzie, and Fiona and Hayes sat in the back. We were all talking until I turned around, to look at Fiona and Hayes. They were making out😂!

" OH MY GOD CAN YOU NOT? YOU GUYS ARE LITTERALLY 14. YOU GUYS KISS MORE THAN MADISON AND I. MADISON CAN YOU KISS ME MORE OFTEN, BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME UPSET. 14 YEARS OLD HAVE A BETTER LOVE LIFE THAN US!" Matt yelled really loud. I laughed really loud, and looked back at them. They were still making out. Um..okay😂.

We finally arrived, and hopped out of the car. We made our way to the pumpkin patch. We all grabbed our pumpkins, and decided to just go home, because we wanted to carve them. We went in the car, and headed home.

We all walked into my house. It was 5:45. My mom was still on the couch watching tv.

" Hey mom!" We all said in sync. She looked up and smiled.

" Hello my beautiful children!" She chirped and got up. She helped us cover the floor, and table with newspaper. We placed our pumpkins on the newspaper. I handed my mom one, and she sat next to Matt and I. I sat on Matts lap, and carve our pumpkin. It was our couple pumpkin😊.

When we were done, we all put candles in the pumpkins, and set them outside. Everyone headed home, and it was just Mackenzie, Jack, my mom, Matt, and I. My mom kissed all of our foreheads and went to her room. Mackenzie and Jack went into Mackenzie's room, and Matt and I sat on the couch. I turned on the TV. Dance moms. YAASS. Matt groaned, and sat with me on the couch.

We watched re-runs of Dance Moms. I finally became tired.

" I'm tired Mattchew. Nighty night". I whispered and Matt laughed.

" Alright Maddymae. Nighty. Love you. #Mattison forever?" He asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

" Forever". I whispered kissing his lips. And quickly falling asleep in Matts arms.