Chapter 11

Madison's POV

I woke up, and looked at my phone. 7:10. I decided to get up early and live life today.😂 I slowly and quietly got out of Matts grip, and hopped into the shower. When I was done, I didn't blow dry my hair. I just brushed it and kept it natural. I put makeup on, and brushed my teeth. I headed to my closet, and picked out a Plain white tee-shirt, and jean shorts.

I headed downstairs, and got a text from Fiona. (Fiona:💖 Me:👗)

💖: Meet me at my house ASAP.
👗: On my way, is everything okay?
💖: Just hurry up!

I sighed. I wrote a note to everyone, and said that id probably be gone the whole day. I grabbed my phone, and purse and walked out the door. I ran to Fiona's house, and she answered. She smiled and pulled me into the house. She sat me down, and told me about yesturday.

She told me she confronted Hayes and he wasn't mad at all! He stopped texting Jordan for good, and surprised her with a little dinner date. I smiled and laughed.

" Aweh! That's so cute!" I squeeled and she laughed. She nodded.

" Yeah, well I'm going back to sleep! You can stay here if you want. Bye!" She said and ran upstairs. Right before I was about to leave, Nash walked downstairs.

" Hey Madison!" He smiled. I smiled and he began talking again. " Do you want to hang out today? Yanno like old times?" I thought about it and smiled.

" Of course!" I yelled and he laughed. He grabbed his keys, wrote a note, and out the door we went!

" So where to first?" I asked.

" I was thinking we could just hang out on the boardwalk!" He exclaimed like a 4 year old, and I laughed. After about 2 hours, we were at the boardwalk! I jumped out of the car and Nash came out too. We decided to get some ice cream and just talk. I got a chocolate cone, and he got vanilla. We sat down at the table and started talking.

We talked for what seemed like ages, but it was only an hour.😂 It felt really good to catch up with my bestfriend! When we were done, we went into some shops. I got some souviners for everyone, being the nice friend I am, and so did Nash. We decided to head home, and hang out with everyone.

We got home and EVERYONE, was at our house on the couch watching a movie.

" Hey guys!" I yelled and they all looked up. I heard heys from everyone except Matt. What crawled up his butt?

" Oh hey! Were just playing Truth r Dare again. You guys in?" Taylor smiled and I sighed. I mean, everyone's secrets are revealed from this game, if you know what I mean😒. I smiled and we both nodded. How bad can It be? I sat down next to Matt and he moved over. I rolled my eyes and we began.

It's been atleast an hour since we started, and I was getting tired.

" Nash, truth or dare?" Shawn asked. Nash smirked and picked dare. " Okay, I dare you to kiss Madison, but friendly!" He blurted while laughing. I looked at him and his face was beet red. He shrugged and we kissed really fast and it was really AKWARD!

We both started laughing really hard, and Matt got up.

" I'm done." He yelled running upstairs. His footsteps got louder by each step. When he reached his room, his door slamed. Loud. I sighed and I ran upstairs following him. I stopped at his door but it was locked. I knocked for hours!

" Matt please, I want to talk to you!" I cried wiggling the doorknob. I heard his feet shuffle over and unlock the door. He sat down on his bed and I angrily sighed.

" IT WAS A DARE, WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?" I yelled and he looked at me, his face red from anger.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He yelled getting up. " You tell me you're going to Fiona's, then decide to go hang out with Nash. You don't even try to call or text me! What a girlfriend you are! WHO CARES IF IT WAS A DARE? IM YOUR BOYFRIEND. I don't really appreciate you kissing other guys!" He spat and I just kept getting angrier.

" It was a peck! He's my bestfriend! It didn't mean anything. You kissed a complete stranger. And didn't even tell me. WHAT A BOYFRIEND YOU ARE!" I yelled and he got closer to me. He groaned angrily and threw a pillow. I stepped back, not wanting to get hurt.

" WHY DONT YOU JUST DATE NASH! You seem happier with him anyway." He yelled and I gasped. Tears kept flowing out of my eyes. He looked guilty

" Madison I'm sor-" he began but I cut him off.

" Yanno I thought you loved me? Maybe I will go to Nash. He seems better anyway". I whispered slamming the door and running to my room.

Everyone was pounding on my door begging them to come in. I didn't let them though. I just cried myself to sleep. Regretting everything.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I've been updating a lot this week. I probably won't update again for a while, so this is the last update for a week or so. Thank you so much for reading! I wanted to update, because my friend gave me an idea for this chapter and I just wanted to publish it! Well love you guys! ✌️