Chapter 18 Part 2

Madison's POV

~2 Weeks Later~

It's been 2 weeks since Matt woken up. He got out of the hospital, 1 week ago, and he's staying at my house, for a few months. His mom and dad decided to keep him here, since he's been depressed ever since he left. Carter and Jack are staying at Nash's. It's now at Saturday, and it's 10:00am. I'm cooking breakfast in bed, for Matt. He's been complaining that his head had been really hurting, and he can't really breathe. Everyone decided to do online schooling. Hallelujah! Amen🙏

I finished cutting up some strawberries, grabbed a water bottle and headed to the basement, where he was staying. He looked so peaceful sleeping..SUCKS FOR HIM! I placed his food on his bed, and gently shook him. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked at me and smiled.

" Goodmorning handsome!" I laughed and handed him his food.

" Aweeh! Madison! You shouldn't have.. Thank you so much. I love you!" He whispered and started eating. I kissed him, and headed upstairs. Mackenzie was sitting at the table with Fiona. I smiled and they looked at me. Fiona looked happy, but Mackenzie didn't.

" What's wrong..?" I asked and sighed. Mackenzie looked at me, and rolled her eyes. She shook her head, but I still stood there.

" Fine.. Jack, has been litterally making out with fans! I mean a kiss is alright. I don't mind that, but when there's tongue involved, that's when I cross the line. Like I don't know who's these buttfaces think they are. I've been dating Jack for 2 year! 2 years! That's a long ass time! If Jack can't appreciate me, and not be loyal, what's the point. He's being so annoying. Like would he like it, if I just made out with every manwhore I saw? No. He wouldn't. I'm about to flip shit. Seriously I will. I don't give a flying fadoodle!" She spat out. Fiona and I stood their with our mouths hanging open.

After litterally 5 minutes just staring at her, Fiona started bursting into laughter. She laughed so hard, she fell to the floor, and soon I joined in. We were on the floor, while Mackenzie just looked at us. She rolled her eyes and sat at the table scrolling through twitter. All of a sudden, Matt walked up the stairs. He smiled and waved at everyone. I kissed his cheek and he spoke up.

" Hey guys wanna be in my youtube video this week?" He asked really excited and we all nodded. He smiled grabbed all of us, and ran to the basement. He set up his computer, camera, and put 4 chairs, all in a row.
Fiona sat on the left end, I sat next to her, Matt sat next to me, and Mackenzie sat on the other side of Matt. He took a deep breath, and turned the camera on.

" Hey guys, It's Matt! Today I am gathered here with my amazing girlfriend, Madison!" He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he started talking. " And I'm here with my 2 beautiful best friends. Mackenzie, who is Jack Gilinskys girlfriend, and Fiona, who is Hayes Griers girlfriend!" He stated, pointing to everyone. We smiled and waved, and said hi in sync.

" Well today, we will be answering questions from twitter using the hastag
#macisonatthew, which is all of our names shipped together. Okay, first question, what are your favorite Tv shows? Well, I like "Friends"." He yelled into his camera.

" I like "Keeping Up With The Kardashians!" Mackenzie said happily.

" I like "Supernatural!" Fiona said.

" I love, "Dance Moms!" I yelled. And everyone laughed.

After 2 hours of filming, we were finally finished! We headed upstairs, and I ran up to my room. I sat on my bed, and heard footsteps. It was Matts.

" Madison..!" He whined and he was looking pretty pale. He plopped down next to me, and I cuddled against his chest. I smiled.

" Yes Mattchew?" I asked rubbing his head.😂😂. That sounds weird.

" I don't feel well, at all!" He whispered, and I sighed. I stood up, and tucked him into my bed. I wet a washcloth, and put it on his forehead, and kissed his cheek. I cuddled up with him, and soon we both fell asleep.

" GET UP!" I heard someone yell. It was my dad. I looked up and he was really mad.

" Dad Shh! It's 3am. Matt doesn't feel well! His head hurts really bad". I whispered, and my dad rolled his eyes.

" I'm sorry Madison, it's just weird to see my little girl growing up, I mean you already have a boyfriend.." He whispered and I sighed.

" Goodnight dad..!" I whispered/yelled and pushed him out of my door. I got back in bed, and fell asleep, again.

I woke up, at 8:00am, to the smell of bacon, and then I remembered, my parents have off of work every Sunday! I kissed Matts cheek, washed up, and threw teeshirt, and jeans on. I put my hair in a French braid, and headed downstairs.

" GOODMORNING!" I sang happily. My dad was cooking bacon, and pancakes, and my mom was cleaning. They both looked at me sadly.Oh okay. As they set down their plates, they spoke up.

" Madison, we need to talk to you." My mom said holding back tears.