Chapter 16

Madison's POV
~ 1 month later~

It's been exactly one month since Matt and everyone left. Let me tell you about everything that has happened in this past month.

My mom and dad are still the same. They're rarely home though, because the work 8am to 11pm. They're doctors. Mackenzie and Jack are still going strong. She even found a job as a waitress, since she's almost 18, and does online schooling. Nash is a bigger person in my life, we grew really close. Hayes and Fiona are still the same they were last month, annyoing. Lilianna and Carter are still " just friends" yeah right. Lastly, Matt and I. Were still dating! But lately we haven't really talked. Something's going on.

Anyway, a few days ago, I turned 16! YAAASSS. But I was totally dreading today. It was the first day of school. Kill me. Good thing Nash and I are in the same grade. 10th. And Fiona and Hayes are in 8th. I woke up groaning as my alarm clock started buzzing. It was 6:00. I slid out of bed, and hopped in the shower. Oh yeah, Lilianna just started online schooling. Lucky buttwhole.

I got out of the shower, blow dried my hair, and curled it REALLY tight. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and applied my face. I picked out a sweater, and high waisted shorts. I threw on flats, and walked downstairs. Mackenzie was getting ready to leave, since she started at 7:45 and it was 7:30. My mom and dad already left.

I grabbed a healthy bar, and texted Matt, and just said hi. I walked to Nash and Fiona's house, to pick them up. We have to leave early, because we walk to school. When they all came out we started walking. I felt my phone buzz.
Matt:😊 Me: 🎀

😊: Hey beautiful! I miss you.
🎀: I miss you more Matty. It's not the same.
😊: I know darlin, but I'm coming to visit you in a week. Surprise!
🎀: Ohmygoodness. YAY! I can't wait to see you! It'll be so much fun.
😊: I know but I'm only staying for 5 days:(
🎀: :( That's alright! Atleast it's with you! Well I have to go, time for school love you!
😊: Good luck. Have fun! Love you more!

I shut my phone off, and headed into school. I walked up to the desk and we all got our schedules. We said goodbye to Hayes and Fiona who had to go to a different desk, since they're in a different grade. Nash and I exchanged our schedules. We had every class together! JOY TO THE WORLD. We walked to our lockers, and got ready for our first class. History.

Our whole day went dragging slowly by. When the last bell rang, I shot out of my seat. Finally! Nash and I skipped out of school and met up with Hayes and Fiona.

" How was your day?" I asked everyone and they all nodded and gave thumbs up. Hayes looked upset though. When we got to my house, we all decided to work on homework together. Yes we get homework on the first day of school.

When we were finished, it was 5:13. Hayes, Fiona, and Nash decided to head home. We all said goodbyes, and I walked over to the stove to start dinner. We were having Mac and Cheese! Just as the water started boiling, Mackenzie walked in.

" Hey Mackenzie, how was work?" I asked putting the noodles in. She laughed.

" Wonderful! How was school?" She asked coming over to me.

" It was boring, like normal". I laughed and she laughed too.

" Hey, how about you call your boyfriend and I'll finish dinner?" She asked grabbing the spoon out of my hand and moving me out of the way. I shrugged my my shoulders, and headed upstairs. I called Matt and he immediately declined my call.

I rolled my eyes. Buttface. I called up Fiona. I needed my little Fifi with me. She came over right as dinner was ready. We walked and sat at the table. Mackenzie, And Lilianna weren't hungry, so it was just us. We were eating and I got a text message from Matt. ( Matt:😊 Me:🎀)

😊: Babe. I'm not coming next week..
🎀: What?! But I was so excited! Why can't you come?
😊: I'm sorry, it's just I'm not really feeling up to it. I'd so go, but a lot of other things came up.
🎀: Are you serious? Weve been dating for a while. Your not really feeling up to it? Well the whole world doesn't revolve around you. Yeah I'm sure you'd "so go"! A lot of other things came up? Like what? We haven't seen eachother In 1 month! Does this realationship ship mean nothing to you? No? That's what I thought.
😊: Why are you being such a brat? It was only 5 days. I didn't say the whole world revolved around me. So stop. Im coming to visit you for Halloween. Sorry.
🎀: You don't get it. I thought you loved me. But I guess I thought wrong. Bye asshole.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Fiona ripped the phone out of my hand. She gasped and gave me my phone back. She stood up and she was angry. Really angry.

" IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? MATTHEW NEEDS TO STOP. I SWEAR HES ON HIS PERIOD OR SOMETHING. HE NEEDS TO CALM HIS TITS OR WHATEVER HE HAS. Don't worry Madison I'll have a LONG chat with this kid. I'll show him whose boss". She yelled really loud.

" Said the girl who got hit in the face with a volleyball, by her own boyfriend!" I yelled smiling and laughing really hard. She glared at my and rolled her eyes. She said goodbye, and left to go show Matt " Whose boss". I heard Mackenzie come down.

" Holy crap! Fiona needs to calm herself!" She yelled and I nodded. She grabbed my phone to see why all of this was happening.

" That little as-" She began but I told her that cursing was not permitted. She rolled her eyes, and told me she would take care of this oh god. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Matt. I rolled my eyes.

😊: Are you still mad at me? Cause if you are. That's stupid.

This boy needs some attitude adjustments. He doesn't know when to stop. He's a girl I swear, he loves drama!

🎀: Yes I am. And I have every right to.
😊: No you don't, I didn't even do anything.
🎀: HOLY CRAP! Yes you did! You're just too clueless to notice anything. My god. Why don't you want to visit me? Are you ashamed of me? Am I too ugly now? Or even better. Did you meet someone new? I mean I wouldn't be surprised. Knowing that you already cheated on me. How can I even trust you? Oh wait let me answer that question. I can't!
😊: Thanks for calling me clueless. It means a lot. I don't want to visit you. Is that alright with you? It's not because I don't like you. Something came up! I'm not ashamed of you. Do you really think I'm cheating on you? I'm not! I bet your cheating on me with Nash. Probably kissing him. Since you have a record of doing that.
🎀: Wow love you too! Means a lot to hear all of this from your boyfriend. How about you just don't visit me at all. You seem much happier without me!

I waited for a response for an hour. But nothing. I started crying, and crying. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. That's probably it. I decided to go to sleep. I trotted into my room. I put my hair in a bun, and put on a tank top and sweats. I set my alarm for 6:00. I fell asleep, thinking this week couldn't get any worse. But boy did I know that on Friday, everything would change!
----------------------------------------------
Ooooh cliffy! Thank you all for reading! I love you all. Well it's 11:57pm right now and I have the NJask tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep now. Muuaaaah😘