Chapter 12

Madison's POV

It's been 2 days since everything happened. I haven't gotten out of bed, it's too hard. The only people I've talked to, were Hayes,Fiona, and Mackenzie. They're the only ones I could trust.

It was 7:36am and I decided to get out of bed. I showered and blah blah. I walked downstairs and saw Jack G and Mackenzie. They were cooking breakfast for us. I looked at the couch, and Hayes and Fiona were on their phones cuddling. I sighed, thinking of Matt. Lately, everything had reminded me of him.

They all looked up at me and smiled. They trampled me with hugs and all I could do was smile. We talked for a bit, and they all went back to doing what they were doing. I sat down on the counter and eyed Jack and Mackenzie.

" So are you guys dating or something? You should. You're like the cutest couple". I asked and they turned beet red. I giggled, and Jack spoke:

" Well, I want to be with her. But I think she's still mad at me. I just want to date again" he smirked and I looked at Mackenzie.

" I'm not really mad anymore!" She giggled and I had a plan.

" Well if you're official you should kiss!" I yelled and they rolled there eyes. They shrugged and leaned in. They kissed! Just like old times! I smiled and so did they.

" YAAAAAS YOURE DATING AGAIN!" I yelled and they just ignored me and started cooking. I heard Fiona and Hayes in the background laughing, and aweing. I hopped off the counter just as breakfast was ready. We all sat at the table and Matt, Lilianna, and Carter came downstairs.

We all sat in silence. I didn't make eye contact with Matt, I just ate silently. When we were done, I ran to the couch, trying to hide tears. How am I supposed to spend 1 more month with him? I saw someone plop next to me. I looked up, my eyes red from crying. Matt. I rolled my eyes and moved over.

We all sat on the couch, watching tv and talking. I was mostly talking to Fiona and Hayes, because Mackenzie, and Jack were cuddling together. Why can't that be me? Matt tapped my shoulder and I groaned. He asked if we could talk, and I obviously said yes.

Still wrapped in a blanket, we walked into my room. He shut the door and i sat on my bed. He sighed and sat next to me.

" I still love you". He said and I slightly smiled. " I regret EVERYTHING. I shouldn't have said a word. All i want is you. You are my world." I smiled even more and hugged him.

" I still love you more Matty" I giggled kissing his cheek. " Does this mean were okay?"

He nodded and I smiled. I kissed him again, and we walked downstairs. Hand -in-Hand. Everyone gasped and cheered.

" Two couples back together in one day! Can I get an amen in this place?" Hayes cheered.

" AMEN!" Everyone yelled and we sat down on the couch. We all decided to go to the beach. EVERYONE. We all grabbed everything we needed, and threw on our bathing suits. I excitedly got into the car, and off we went.

We arrived 20 minutes later. Me, Fiona, and Mackenzie decided to tan while the rest of the guys went in the ocean. We decided to talk a little, since we haven't done that in a while.

" So, how's all of your boyfriends?" I asked and they laughed. They told me all about them and I smiled. I'm glad no relationships are rocky. We were all tanning when I felt someone pick me up. I heard Fiona and Mackenzie squeal and knew the boys were going to throw us in the water. I looked at Matt, and he was laughing alongside with Jack and Hayes.

I kept screaming and punching him but it was no use. I felt the cold ocean water fall over me. I immediately stood up and so did Fiona. We chased Hayes and Matt. We got them and tackled them. We had this little cute wrestling match. I laughed and Fiona and I walked back to our towels. I looked at Fiona and she was really pale.

" What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She shook her head.

" Where's Mackenzie?" She whispered and my eyes widened. I got up and scanned the WHOLE beach. I laughed and pointed at her and Jack kissing in the ocean. Fiona laughed really hard, and so did I. After watching them, Mackenzie came back.

" We thought you got killed!" Fiona yelled and Mackenzie giggled and turned red. I looked over to my sister and she was kissing and cuddling with Carter. Ew stop. Who would like my sister?

" STOP MY EYES ARE BURNING!" I heard Taylor yell at them and they threw a empty can of soda at him. I rolled my eyes and heard my name. It was Nash.

" Hey, I'm sorry for everything. are we still besties?" He asked serious as ever. I couldn't handle myself and neither could Mackenzie and Fiona who heard everything. I nodded and hugged him. He huffed and ran away, probably annoyed that we were laughing at him.

It was finally time to leave and I was really excited to go home and SLEEP! I put my coverup on and trotted over to Matt. I hopped on his back and we walked over to the car. He hopped in a car with Taylor, Jack and Jack, Shawn and Cameron. I got in with the rest of them. I didn't even realize who I sat next to.

I felt my eyes close and a pair of lips on my cheek. I smiled at Matt and heard him whisper:

" Goodnight beautiful, I love you."

I opened my eyes, and they widened. Wait. Matt wasn't even with me. It wasn't Matt, that's for sure. I looked over and saw someone smirking at me. I nervously sighed, and tried to move over. It was no use.