Chapter 15

Madison's POV

" EVERYTHINGS OKAY GUYS, YOU CAN COME OUT!" I heard Carter yell. We all nervously crept downstairs. When we got there Aaron was downstairs. My eyes widened and he slightly smiled.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT?" I yelled shoving him to the door. He sighed.

" I'm so sorry Madison. I never ment this to go this far. I just really wanted to apologize, I couldn't help myself". He turned around and our eyes met. I smiled and hugged him. I felt a tear drop on my back. I held him tighter.

" It's okay Aaron. I forgive you. I know you never ment for any of this to happen, or go this far. You're too nice! But did you seriously have to come at 3 in the morning?" I asked laughing at the last part. We pulled away and I kissed his cheek. He left and I sighed. I looked at Matt and he was just looking angry.

I akwardly coughed, and he snapped out of it. He smiled at me, and picked me up bridal style. I laughed at him as he carried me to my room. He threw me on my bed, and threw a pillow at me.

" Matty! I'm tired. Please let's just sleep". I whined and threw the pillow back at him harder. He laughed and layed down. He kissed my cheek and fell asleep, and so did I.
~ The Next Morning~

I woke up from a lot of talking coming from downstairs. What's going on? A party? I got up and went downstairs to see what all the noise was.

" Why is it so loud do-" I was cut off when I looked up. I gasped and a smile crept to my face.

" Madison!" My mom and dad yelled and hugged me tightly. I hugged them back and laughed. I wiped a tear away, and began talking.

" Why are you guys home so early?" I asked backing away. They smiled and told me all about how they wanted to come home, and how there trip was. We talked for litterally 2 hours! I saw someone walk downstairs. Matt. He smiled and greeted my parents.

" Hey Madison". He whispered and kissed my cheek. I blushed and we sat down. We talked and talked.

" Madison. There's one bad thing that has to happen though". My dad began. " Everyone has to go home today.." My eyes widened, and I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

" Wh-What?" I asked in disbelief. My parents slowly nodded. " And everyone knows?" I whispered and they nodded again. I looked over to Matt and he gave me a hug.

" It'll be okay Madison". He kept repeating slowly. I kept shaking my head, and my parents spoke up.

" We have to go to the airport, there flight leaves in an hour and a half". My mom said getting up.

" Now?" I choked. They nodded and I sighed. We fit as many people as we can In our car, and off we went. About 30 minutes past, and we got out of the car and into death. The airport. I felt the urge to cry, but didn't. We walked In and all stood around talking. I held onto Matt the WHOLE time.

One by one all of the guys' plane was called. Earlier, I heard that Mackenzie was moving into our guest room. They made me feel better. But only like 5%. The only person that was left was Matt. I griped on tighter, as I knew he would have to leave.

" Flight 254 now boarding" the announcer yelled. I started tearing up. That was Matts plane. I didn't want to let go, but I had to. I could see he was crying. He kissed me, and looked at me.

" I love you Madison. Forever. I promise to call you right when I get off the plane. We'll FaceTime, call, and text EVERY day. I'll try to visit as often as I can. I love you". He said kissing me once again.

" I love you more Matty". Was all I could choke out. He kissed me and slowly walked away. I started crying more and my mom hugged me.

" You will be fine". She cooed and I stopped crying. I looked at her, wiped a tear away, and smiled a little.

" I know mom, I know". I whispered. I could tell Mackenzie was heartbroken, but still kept a smile on her face. I hugged her, and she hugged back. I looked at Lilianna and hugged her. She started crying a little. We all walked back to the car.

My dad turned on the radio. Fix you, by Coldplay turned on. That was me and Matts song. I looked out the window, and knew this was a sign that Matt was alright. We got out of the car and I slowly trotted into my room. Mackenzie decided to go put everything into her room and unpack. So Fiona came over, with Hayes and Nash.

They all came in my room with a whole bunch of things! Icecream, snacks, movies, magazines, and games. I smiled and hugged them all. Nash sat next to me and I layed down on his chest, while Hayes put in " Letters to Juliet". After a while I heard Nash whisper something:

" You miss him don't you?" I looked at him and nodded. I grabbed a pint of icecream, and two spoons so Nash and I could share it.

" Very much". I said stuffing my face with ice cream. He giggled and we finished watching the movie. When we were done, i sat up and looked at my phone.

" Hey guys what time did Matt leave?" I asked looking at my clock.

" Like 12:00". Fiona said. It was 3:14.

" And what time do you think he landed?" I asked.

" Like 2:00?" Hayes said looking at me.
" Why?" I shook my head and told them I was going to try to call him.
I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen. I dialed his number, and it rang. He answered.

Matt: Hey Madison! Sorry I didn't call you! I was really busy.

Me: Oh okay, it's alright. Well I don't want to keep you away from your family. I just wanted to check in. Bye.

I hung up. Really fast. It was too painful to hear his voice. I couldn't do that. I sighed and walked back upstairs. I walked in my room and watched some more movies. This was going to be a long few months.