Chapter 24

Madison's POV

~ Skip To Tuesday~

" MATT!" I yelled, and ran into his arms. I've finally been home for 3 hours, talking to my mom, when Matt came home. He hugged me really tight, and kissed my cheek.

" I missed you!" He yelled putting me down and I laughed. My mom started talking:

" It was litterally 3 days! Uhh young love.." She laughed and we just playfully rolled our eyes. We walked upstairs, and into my room. I sat on my bed while Matt sat on the floor.

" So, how was your trip?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

" Great! My family was really excited to see me". He started " How about you?"

" Well.. It was okay. I mean it's weird for Taylor to be there and all but.. What are you going to do about it, right?" I told him and he laughed. He hopped onto my bed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me, and I suddenly fell asleep.

I woke up, and Matt wasn't here. I looked around, and saw my phone on my dresser. Wait, didn't I put it on my bed? Oh no.. Matt probably found out about Taylor kissing me! I hopped out of bed, and ran downstairs. Mackenzie and Jack were sitting on the couch, watching PLL. We said hello, but it was very rushed, since I needed to find Matt. I ran back upstairs and right to his room. The door was locked. I knocked multiple times, but he didn't answer, and I knew he was in there.

" MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA OPEN THIS DOOR!" I yelled banging on the door. I heard feet shuffle over and slowly open the door. There stood Matt. His eyes were red, and puffy, he was definitely crying. I looked at him and sighed, " Can we please talk?" I asked whispering. He nodded and led me into his room.

" Why'd you do it?" He asked barely talking it was mostly whispering. I angrily sighed.

" I swear to god! It wasn't me. He kissed me first. I would never kiss him in a million years!" I told him but he just shook his head.

" I'm sorry Madison. You just keep doing this. I don't think we should be together anymore.." He told me and my eyes widened. I started crying.

" What..? No! I promise it wasn't me! Why don't you believe me? I thought you loved me!" I yelled in his face and he got up and looked really angry.

" I DONT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KISS OTHER GUYS! I DO LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE EVER WILL! IF YOU LOVES ME, YOU WOULDNT KEEP DOING THIS!" He yelled, and I just kept crying. We didn't talk for about 5 minutes, we just stared. I finally had enough, and walked out. I ran into my room, and jumped on my bed, and cried, and cried.

After about 2 hours of crying, I got up. I deleted Taylor's contact and blocked him. I knew I would regret later, but right now, I didnt give a flying fladoodle. I threw my phone down, and walked into Matts room. I was going to make this right. I opened the door slowly and looked at him confused.

" What are you doing?" I asked lookin at him. He was packing his suitcases. He looked up and rolled eyes.

" I'm going home". He told me and everything stopped right then. I can't let him leave, I have to do something.