Chapter 9

Madison's POV

" Okay, Aaron, truth or dare?" Cameron asked starting the game. Aaron smiled nervously, and picked truth.

" Loser. Anyway, when was your first kiss?" He asked smiling and Aaron blushed really hard and everyone became curious.

" I've never had one..." He whispered and everyone gasped. He laughed slightly, and we all awed. After about an hour of stupid truths and dares, it was Matts turn, AGAIN.

" Okay Matt, Truth or dare?" Jack J asked. He sighed and thought for a moment.

" Truth!" He exclaimed and he laughed.

" Have you ever cheated on any of your girlfriends?" He asked and everyone became silent. Too silent. I looked and everyone and gave a confused look. I looked at Matt and he was just staring at Jack.

" Is there something I'm supposed to know?" I asked waking everyone up alittle bit. Matt sighed. I began tearing up.

" I'm sorry Madison. It was one time. It was at Magcon Texas, and this fan kissed me and I made a dumb mistake to kiss back." He quickly exclaimed. I got off of him and a tear slid down my cheek. He looked down and I looked at everyone.

" YOU GUYS KNEW ALL ABOUT THIS AND DIDNT TELL ME?!" I yelled really loud and ran off to God knows where. I heard people behind me , mostly Matt yelling at Jack, but I kept running. My legs couldn't run anymore, and I stopped at our car. I started crying and heard people walk up to me.

" Go away!" I growled, and I picked my head to see Fiona, Mackenzie and Nash. They all just stood there hugging me. I didn't hug back. Why should I? They are betrayers.

" How couldn't you guys tell me?" I cried looking away, not dare look in their eyes.

" We didn't know!" They all said in sync and i looked at them. I sighed and hugged them. I cried even more, and just kept doing it. Nash told Mackenzie and Fiona he wanted to talk to me and they headed back to the bonfire.

" Why does he hate me? He cheated on me! He didn't even bother to get me!" I yelled into Nash's shoulder. He hugged me really tight, but I didn't even care. He let go and looked at me. He wiped the tears from my cheek and smiled.

" He doesn't hate you Madison. If anything, he loves you more than everyone! Yes I know he cheated on you. And yes you have every right to hate him. And boy, am I mad too! But, it was a mistake! Everyone makes mistakes. I mean look at Jack and Mackenzie! He did worse, and there practically dating! You should be glad he only kissed her, I've seen much worse. You two are perfect for each other. Please forgive him, it was one mistake." He said and I just smiled.

I nodded my head and he smiled. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. We walked very slowly, and quietly back to the bonfire. I was so not looking foward to going back. After about 10 minutes, we arrived. I sighed as everyone looked at me. They all jumped up and hugged me. I gave in and hugged back.

" Where's Matt?" I asked pulling away, and looking around. I saw Taylor point a few feet away and spotted Matt. I smiled a little and walked over to him. When I got there, he was crying into his legs, and It broke my heart. I sighed and he looked up. He took a double take, and realized it was me. He jumped up and hugged me really, REALLY tight. I breathed in his cologne and it made me happy. I hugged back and he kissed my cheek.

" I'm so SO sorry Madison! I promise it will never happen again!" He whispered and I nodded.

" I forgive you. Just promise me it will never happen again?" I asked, and he nodded. He smiled and kissed me. We walked back to our circle of chairs and sat down. Everyone smiled and cheered. I laughed, and snuggled up to Matt. Nash and I looked at each other and smiled. After about an hour, or so, we decided to leave. We hopped in the car and It was already 12:13!

We got back to our house, and Matt made him and I alittle cozy area on the couch. I put the fireplace on, and layed down. He layed too, and we just sat there in silence. I began tired and I guess Matt noticed. He looked at me and kissed my cheek.

" Goodnight beautiful." He whispered and I fell asleep right where I wanted to be. In Matts arms.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading. Sorry for posting later in the weekend. Well love you all! I have school tomorrow, and it's 12:48 am.😒 Goodnight everyone!