Chapter 31

Madison's POV

I woke up from people jumping on my bed. I slowly groaned, and looked at who the people were. I smiled when I realized it was Nash and Skylynn.

"MADDY GET UP ME YOU AND NASH ARE GOING SLEDDING"' Skylynn yelled dragging me out of bed.

"Oh, we are?" I laughed smirking at Nash and he blushed.

"Yes! We are, now get ready"! Skylynn told me and pushed me to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't bother putting any makeup on, I mean it's winter and were going sledding. I ran to my closet, and opened a box labeled: Winter Clothes! I put on a long sleeve shirt and leggings. After I threw on a heavy coat, knee high socks. I brushed my hair and straightened it alittle. I wrapped a scarf around my neck, and then put a beanie on. Lastly, I put on gloves and boots.

I walked downstairs and Skylynn grabbed my hand. I picked her up and grabbed Nash's hand, I looked at my mom who was on the couch, and said goodbye. We walked into Nash's moms car, but she wasn't in, Nash was driving. I sat in the front with Nash, and put Skylynn in the back. We drove blasting music, and stopped about 25 minutes later. We took our sleds out, and made our way up the snow hill at the park.

We took our sleds and put them at the top, and noticed Fiona and Hayes.

"Hayes, Fiona"! I yelled and waved to them. They smiled and waved back, and ran over to us. We all talked alittle, and Skylynn made Hayes and Fiona go sledding with her, so they went and left me with Nash. We decided to go sledding. I hopped on the sled with Nash behind me and we went down the the hill. Today was going to be a fun one.

After 3 hours, we decided to leave. But, I didn't want to leave because we were all having so much fun. We hopped into the car, said goodbye to Hayes and aFiona, and headed home. Once we pulled up, I noticed my mom was gone, which is usual but there was a new car. I picked Skylynn up suspiciously and took Nash's hand and walked into the house.

I saw a man sitting at my kitchen table with my mom? Wait..I thought her car wasn't here?

"Mom? Why are you here, your car isn't here?" I asked and she looked up. She saw me and laughed.

"Oh, im buying a new car". She told me and I smiled. Oh...now I understand.

"Okay well, Nash, Skylynn and I will be upstairs watching movies". I told her.

"Okay, well I'm leaving in 5 minutes to go over a friends after I get the new car so I won't be home for a few days. I left some money if you need it. Love you, be safe"! She told me and I said goodbye and walked upstairs. I put a lot of pillows and blankets on the floor, and put Frozen in. I layed In the middle of Skylynn and Nash, with my head on Nash's chest, and Skylynn cuddled up behind me.

It was now 9pm, and we finished watching The Barbie Movie, and Frozen. I took Skylynns hand with Nash slowly behind, and walked downstairs. I knew Mackenzie and Jack wouldn't be home because they're on a date.

"Hey Skylynn, wanna bake cookies?" I asked Skylynn who was sitting at the table. She nodded and jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Nash kissed my cheek and I blushed.

Nash and I grabbed all of the ingredients and bowls and spoons. We were having a blast cooking when I noticed egg all over my shirt. I looked over at Nash and Skylynn who were laughing. I grabbed an egg and pegged it at Nash. He laughed and we all had an egg fight. After having one, we got back to buisness. We baked all the cookies and put them on the table, and Skylynn started eating.

"Nash can you help me clean up?" I asked giving him puppy eyes". He laughed and nodded.

"But only for a kiss". He told me tapping his cheek. I nodded laughing and kissed his cheek. He pecked my lips after and I blushed. "You're so beautiful". He told me and I laughed. We cleaned up and sat on the couch with Skylynn. I curled up on Nash's chest, and Skylynn sat next to us. I heard the front door open, and I got scared.

"MADISON"! I heard a voice yell. Oh no, it's Matt. I got up from Nash and made my way over to him.

"Matt..what are you doing here. Get out". I told him and he picked up my moms flower vase and threw it on the floor. I jumped back, as it shattered into millions of pieces. I heard Skylynn yelp, and I ran to the couch and picked her up.

"Matt I think you better leave, I'll drive you home cause obviously you're drunk". I heard Nash say and he grabbed his keys, but Matt knocked them out of his hands.

"Who do y-you think you a-are? You tr-trying to steal my girl. SHES M-MINE ASSHOLE". He yelled and pushed Nash back. Nash grew angrier and pushed his back.

"Guys stop"! I yelled as Skylynn started crying. But it wasn't worth it, they didn't stop. Matt kept shattering stuff on the floor, and breaking things left and right.

"YOU STOLE MY TRUE LOVE, I LOVE HER SO MUCH"! Matt yelled at Nash and started crying.

"I LOVED HER FIRST! YOU HAVE TALIA. OH WAIT, DID YOU CHEAT ON HER JUST LIKE YOU CHEATED ON MADISON? IM SURE YOU LOVE MADISON. BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE LOVE EACH OTHER THEY ALWAYS CHEAT ON EACHOTHER RIGHT?" Nash yelled back and I closed Skylynns ears and walked into the kitchen because if I walked upstairs, I'm scared Matt would follow me. As I reached the kitchen I saw Nash on the floor with his cheek covered in blood.

Nash got up, and started punching Matt, but Matt got rough. He started kicking him and beating him. I put Skylynn on the chair and ran over to them.

"STOP FIGHTING PLEASE". I yelled and Nash stood up, barely. He punched Matt right in the face continuously. Matt looked dead to be honest. "STOP"! I yelled really loud and grabbed Skylynn. They both kept cursing and throwing punches, and breaking stuff. I started crying with Skylynn, and heard sirens. Oh great, the police. The cops came in, and took Nash and Matt into a cop car.

"How long will they be in the station for officer?" I asked and he shook his head.

"A while hunny". He told me and I held Skylynn tighter. They left and I saw Matt and Nash sitting there, in the car hating eachother more than ever. You know what? I hate them. I hate them so much. I ran upstairs with Skylynn to call Nash's mom.