Chapter 7

Madison's POV

We were all finished unpacking and It was about, 6:00. We walked downstairs to grab something to eat. The boys were still in there room, so I decided not to make them food. ( What a nice friend I am).

We made some easy Mack Mack-and-cheese. When we were finished, Matt and Carter walked downstairs. They gasped and looked at us.

" You didn't make us food?" Carter asked.

" Get over it". Fiona replied rolling her eyes and throwing all the garbage away and putting the forks in the dishwasher. Matt came up to me and smiled. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. I tried to hide my face but it was no use.

" YOURE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH!" He yelled and poked me around. I giggled and Lilliana walked downstairs.

" Oh my god, you guys are so annoying!" She cried and I laughed. Matts face turned red and I decided to get him back.

" YOURE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH!" I yelled and poked him. He kissed my forehead and we decided to watch some movies. We walked into my room and we made a big campout on my bed. I ran downstairs to make popcorn real quick and get some candy. I walked up just in time. We put in Mean Girls because it's our movie. In the middle, I felt my eyes close. I fell asleep in about 5 minutes.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up and Matt was gone. I looked down at Fiona and Mackenzie on the blow up mattress. I laughed at them because they sleep so weirdly. It was 11:34am so I decided to wake them up.

" GET UP YOU LAZY BUMS!" I yelled and they groaned. Mackenzie threw a pillow at me and Fiona told me to shut up. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. Everyone was down there except Lilliana. Carter and Matt were making vines, and I walked over to the kitchen. I made some bacon for everyone and Mackenzie and Fiona ran downstairs the second I placed the food on the table. Once again, they ate all the food. I sighed and cleaned up.

" Hey guys do you wanna to the Zoo?" Carter asked and we all nodded. We were gonna meet everyone else at 2 so

I decided to get ready. Mackenzie, Fiona and I ran upstairs. We didn't bother to shower😂, so we just went to our makeup. We did our regular makeup and decided to all wear buns. After, I put on a tank top and shorts. Fiona and Mackenzie wore the same. We headed downstairs just in time and headed out the door.

We hopped in the car and we were off. After about 20 minutes we arrived! I loved zoos so I got really excited when we started walking in. I felt someone's hands slip into mine and I looked up. Matt. I smiled as we walked to go see the giraffes.

" Ooooh can we feed the giraffes?" Taylor asked like a little kid and the worker gave him some leaves. He fed them and laughed. I smiled and took some pictures of them. When Taylor was done being a kid, we walked to see the tigers. When we got there the workers gave us all bottles of milk to feed them. I got to feed the little baby. I was so happy, it was so cute. The fun ended when the bottle emptied.

After about 2 hours of seeing animals, we decided to leave. Hand-in-hand, Matt and I walked out.

" Hey guys, we should get some icecream!" Shawn yelled and we all nodded. We got in the car, and off we went to get some icecream! We walked into the place, and Nash came up to me.

" What do you want? I'll pay for you". He said.

" No it's fi-". I whispered.

" Madison, I'm paying for you". I sighed and got my icecream. He payed for me and I smiled.

" Thanks." I smiled and he nodded. I walked over to Matt and snuggled up to him. He hugged me and I ate my icecream. When we were done, we all went home. Fiona decided to go to her house for a few days and hang with Hayes. So it was just Mackenzie and I. We decided to watch a movie. I put in Nemo and we sat down. While there were previews, I decided to make conversation.

" So? How are you and Jack?" I asked and she looked up. She sighed and started talking. She told me all about how she still loved him. Blah,blah.

" You should tell him! You guys need to go back out!" I said just as the movie came on. She sighed and we started watching the movie. I fell asleep at the end.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Sorry this chapter sucked! I didn't really know what to write. I know what I want to write in the next few chapters, so I'll write an extra one tonight! Love you all. Remember to vote!

💖Madison✌️