Chapter 22

Madison's POV

I am currently sitting in my car with my dad and Lilianna, on a Friday night. Yes, my dad and Lilianna. After 2 hours of being home, they surprised me, and are taking me to their house. Mackenzie, Jack and Matt are going to visit their families, untill Tuesday morning, that's when I come back. The only reason their picking me up is, one: To meet his new "family". And 2: To have an early Thanksgiving, since I won't be with them to celebrate it.

After about 10 hours, of sitting in a car with them, it was now 8am on Saturday. We pulled up to a nice looking house. It was pretty big! It wasn't like a mansion, it was a big cozy log cabin type house. My dad helped me carry my suitcase in the house. Once I stepped in, a small, about 5ft 3, lady stood in the kitchen. She had brown long straight hair. She had really hazel eyes, and was wearing a little makeup. She was dressed in leggings, and a old t.shirt. She was a very pretty women. She heard us walk in, and looked up, she smiled and made her way over to us.

" Welcome!" She said In a cheerful voice. " I'm Linda!" She gave me a hug, and smiled. She looked fimiliar. Really fimilar. I smiled, and looked around. The house was actually beautiful! Comfortable couches, fireplaces, and many other things.

" How many children do you have?" I asked sitting down on the couch, with tea in my hand, next to Lilianna, while my dad was out, going to pick up her children.

" Oh, I have 3 boys! Taylor, Josh, and Jackson. Taylor's 17, Josh's 20, and Jackson's 5!" She smiled and I leaned back.

" Taylor, that sounds fimilar". I thought to myself who it could be. After thinking for about 10 minutes, my dad rang the doorbell. I answered it, as gasped.

" Taylor?" I asked smiling.

" Madison!" He yelled hugging me. I knew that name sounded fimiliar. It was my best friend, Taylor Caniff! Wait, this is akward. My dad might marry his mom. Then me and Taylor would be step-brothers. Oh god! I backed away from the hug, and smiled at him. I also met Josh and

Jackson. Josh doesn't live here, he lives in an apartment a few blocks away. He's very nice and funny. Jackson on the other hand, is the cutest 5 year old you could ever meet! Except for Skylynn. He was very clingy to me, and always wanted to talk to me, just me.

After talking for about 3 hours, it was lunch time.

" Taylor hunny, be a gentleman, and show Madison where her room is, while I start lunch". Linda exclaimed, and he nodded, bringing my suitcase upstairs, as I trotted behind. We walked upstairs, and down a LONG hallway. The first door to the left was my fathers, and Linda's, the next was a bathroom, then Jackson's. After you walk a little, there was a laundry room. Then a little longer, is Liliannas and Taylor's room on the left, and across was my room, and another bathroom.

I walked into my room, and set my bag on my bed. Taylor sighed, and I looked at him.

" Our friendship has gotten 100% weirder". He laughed and I nodded my head laughing. We talked and talked, unpacked, until lunch was ready. We all headed downstairs, and sat at the table. We had a blast! Josh has gotten 100% funnier, and is always cracking jokes. Once we were done, Taylor and I headed to my room. We sat on my bed, talking. I told him all about Matt, and Jack and all of those losers. Speaking of Matt, I decided to text him.

(Me:🎀 Matt:😊)

🎀: Hey! Miss you! How's your family?

😊: Hey babe! I miss you more.. My families great, they're always asking about you! Lol, how about your dad and his girlfriends family!

🎀: They're great! They all live in a big log cabin house. There's 3 boys. A 17 year old, 5 year old, and 20 year old, but he doesn't live at the house. Oh and guess who her son is..?

😊: That's great! I'm glad you're having a good time:). But anyway, who?

🎀: Taylor Caniff!

😊: Really? That's cool I guess. Well I have to go. Don't do anything stupid. Love ya!

🎀: Love ya too?

I shut my phone off, and sat confused. I wonder what he ment by " Don't do anything stupid". I shook it off and started talking to Taylor.

After dinner, it was now 10:00. Taylor and I are on my bed, watching Billy Madison. We were having such a good time laughing, and Taylor looked over to me. Our eyes connected.

We both started leaning in. Our lips touched, and after 2 seconds, I pulled away. Wait! I just kissed my probably soon-to-be step-brother. My heart started racing, I just cheated on Matt. Now I know what Matt meant..

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and remember to vote! I don't know what Taylor's moms name is, or how many siblings he has. I know he has a younger brother about 5, but I don't know about a older brother. I also don't know their names. So don't yell at me! If you know their names, comment them! ✌️