Chapter 14

Madison's POV

I woke up in my bed, even though I fell asleep on the couch. I looked over and Matt was cuddled up against me. I smiled thinking he was actually nice enough to bring me in my room. I decided to get ready. I showered, put my hair in a bun, brushed my teeth, and did my makeup. I threw on my robe, because I didn't know what to wear and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I was done with my waffles, Nash walked in. I smiled and waved.

" Hey Madison, everyone and a few youtubers are coming to my house, and were going to have a barbecue and swim and hang out. Wanna come?" He asked and I nodded really excitedly. He told me to tell everyone to get ready because the thing starts at 1:00 and it's 11:30.

I got upstairs, told everyone to get ready, and went to my closet. I put on a pink polka dotted bikini on and a cover dress thingy and put some flip-flops on. When I was done, it was 12:00, so I decided to watch some TV. One by one, everyone came downstairs, and we all walked to Nash's house.

When we arrived, Nash opened the door. He smiled widely, and we all followed him into the backyard. When we got outside EVERYONE was there. There was also O2L, Jennxpenn, and Andrea Russett. I greeted all of them and sat down at a big picnic table. I sat next to Matt and Fiona. Will, Nash's older brother was cooking food with his girlfriend, and SKYLYNN!

I ran over to her, and picked her up and she squealed as I twirled her around. She wrapped her small arms around my neck, and kissed my cheek. I kissed her cheek in return and put her down.

" I'm going to play in the pool, can I sit with you at dinner time?" She asked so innocently and I smiled and nodded. She hugged me once again, and ran into the pool. I laughed slightly, and sat down. Matt kissed my cheek, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled up to him.

After talking, and getting to know everyone alittle better, DINNER TIME WAS READY! I grabbed some corn on the cob, and a hot dog. I sat at the end of the table on Matts lap sortof, and Skylynn was on my right, and Mackenzie and Jack were on my left. Skylynn yelled at Matt for "stealing me away from her", and made me sit next to her.

We finished dinner, and Will made some snowcones. Skylynn and I got the same flavor. TWINNING SWAG! We sat down and Matt got it all over his face😂. I wiped his face, and kissed him. All of a sudden, Fiona and Hayes came over to us, and asked if we wanted to go in the pool. We all nodded, and hopped in the pool.

It was getting dark while we were in the pool, so we decided to get some glow sticks, and throw them in the pool. We also blasted some music. Skylynn came over to me and kissed my cheek.

" I'm going nighty-night, goodnight Maddy". She whispered as she wobbled out of the pool and Will wrapped her in the towel and brought her into my room. I laughed slightly, and suddenly felt someone pull me under the water. I gasped right before I went underwater. The person let go and I twirled around to face him.

Nash. I slapped him in the face. Sort-of playfully, sort-of not. He laughed and splashed me with water.

" Nash!" I squeeled and he just kept laughing. " That's not funny!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I just laughed and pretended to wipe the kiss away. He rolled his eyes, and went over to his friends. I turned around and walked over to Fiona and Mackenzie.

" Hey guys!" I yelled and they smiled and waved. I was interrupted by Matt yelling:

" Hey guys! Wanna play some pool volleyball?" And we all looked at eachother, and nodded. I was a captain, and so was Nash.

My team: Me, Fiona, Mackenzie, Matt, Jack G, Taylor, Aaron, Sam, Andrea, and Jen

Nash's team: Nash, Carter, Hayes, Jack J, Cameron, Shawn, Kian, Ricky, Connor, Jc, and Trevor.

We were winning by 2 points. It was 24-22. We needed 1 more point to score. The other team was serving, and we were all ready to hit the ball. Hayes served the ball and it went straight. Right into Fiona's face. I gasped as she put her hands over her face and started tearing up. We all looked at Hayes, who's face was bright red and he started swimming over to Fiona.

Mackenzie got on Jacks back, scared something was going to happen to her, and he kissed her cheek. I smiled. Hayes kissed Fiona all over her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her back to the house.

" We'll meet you back at the house!" Hayes yelled snuggling Fiona as he walked out of the house. I declared we won, because our teammate got hurt. I got out, really cold and felt someone wrap me up in a towel. I looked up and saw Matt. He kissed my cheek and I started blushing. He picked me up, just like Hayes did to Fiona, and I snuggled into his neck. He kissed me again, and we walked back to the house.

We walked in and I immediately ran upstairs. I threw on some sweats, and a sweatshirt. I was so cold! I sleepily walked downstairs, and Fiona was sleeping on Hayes' lap, with an icepack on her head😂. I laughed and Carter and Lilianna were sitting really close, drinking hot chocolate and talking. Mackenzie and Jack were eating cookies and snuggling.

I spotted Matt on the couch and he was all snuggled in a blanket, and I smiled and snuggled with him. He smiled, kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist. I yawned, and slowly fell asleep.

BANG! I woke up and looked at the clock. 2:37?! I looked at everyone, who was up and really scared. Matt, Hayes and Jack told us to quietly go upstairs, because they thought that someone was in the basement. I didn't want to let Matt go. I was terrified.

Lilianna, Fiona, Mackenzie, and I walked quietly upstairs. We all went in Liliannas room and locked ALL the doors. We pushed things against the door, so no one could come in. We all huddled on the couch, praying for the best.