Chapter 25

Madison's POV

" What...?" I practically whispered, " Y-you can't l-leave.." I stuttered. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

" Well I'm leaving... So please leave me alone". He spat and got up with his suitcase. Right before he left, I stood infront of him. Our faces were litterally 2 inches away.

" Please don't leave. I love you too much. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again! I promise!" I yelled, and he just sighed. He walked right past me, and headed out my door. I followed him, and he ran down the stairs.

" Matt ple-" I started, but he slammed the door right in my face. Mackenzie and Jack looked really confused, and i started crying. They ran up, and hugged me. I just kept crying, and crying, and crying.

" What happened?!" Jack asked, and u calmed down a little bit. I told him EVERYTHING. They both stood shocked. Jack and Mackenzie hugged me, and told me it would be okay. They all decided to go out, buy some movies, icecream, food, magazines, and games, and forget about everything.

We hopped in the car. I sat in the back with Mackenzie, while Jack drove. We drove for about 10 minutes, and parked in the blockbuster parking lot. We hopped out, and walked in. About 10 girls ran up to Jack, and asked for pictures. Mackenzie and I just walked over to look at movies. We picked out:

Frozen

50 First Dates

Highschool Musical 1,2 and 3.

The Blind Side

When we were done, we went in the car to head to Shoprite. We walked in, and went straight to the icecream. We got, Mint Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, and Strawberry. We grabbed some magazines on our way out. When we were done, we walked to Target, since it's pretty close. I walked in, and grabbed Cards, LIFE, and Monopoly. We headed back to our car, and drove to have a wonderful day.

We walked in the house, and Fiona and Hayes were there.

" We heard what happened, and decided to hang with you today.." Fiona told me, and I nodded. Mackenzie told them what were doing, and we were okay with that. Mackenzie and Jack, shared the Vanilla ice-cream, Fiona and Hayes shared the Strawberry, and I got the Mint Chocolate Chip. What a fatty.. Anyway, we put in Frozen, and all snuggled up. I kept checking my phone to see if Matt would text me, but nothing. I sighed, and started watching all the movies.

It was about 2am, and we finished all the movies. At about 11pm, my mom came home, and I had to tell her why Matt left. She was more mad at Matt, than me. I looked at everyone, and they were all still awake, on there phones.

Hayes and Fiona, were making stupid, but funny vines. Jack and Mackenzie, were taking cute pictures together. Then there I was, just sort of sitting there. I took my phone out, and went on Twitter. There was a hashtag, that was trending, that caught my eye. It was:

#tatthew.

Tatthew? I clicked on it, and immediately about 500 pictures of Matt and this girl, hugging and flirting were all over it. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, and quickly wiped it away. I hate everyone. I hate HIM. I slammed my phone down, and started crying. Fiona took my phone, and hugged me.

" It'll be fine. It's okay. She's ugly anyway!" She told me, and made me laugh at the last part. I nodded and shut my eyes. Could my life get any worse?

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It Madison. Thank you for reading, I know it probably sucks. Sorry I haven't been updating. School has been really bad, a lot of people are being really mean to me, and it's bothering me alittle