Chapter 4 part 2

Madison POV

~2 Days Later~

It's been 2 days. 2 days since everything happened. I was now backstage at magcon watching all the boys preform. Nash still is mad. He needs to stop being a baby.. And just forgive.

It was 9:30, and the show was over. All the boys walked off stage sweating and smiling. I congratulated all of them and then I went up to Nash. He looked at me, and rolled his eyes.

"Are you seriously STILL mad at me? I mean seriously get over it! It was a kiss! We like each other be happy. Be a nice best friend." I said angrily and EVERYONE looked at me. Nash's face turned red with anger , and I knew something would happen. He clenched his fists and looked at me, then Matt.

" Why shouldn't I be mad? You know I like you. Then you kiss my best friend?! I'm not going to get over it. Okay? I'm trying to be a nice friend but you had to ruin it! You know why I'm so mad? Because I'm in love with YOU!" He yelled tears streaming down his face. My heart was literally breaking right then. Matt was just staring tears in his eyes.

" Nash , I didn't know this would hap-" I whispered until I got cut off

" Save it " he said walking away. I stood there, taking in everything that just happened. I just lost my best friend. Matt came up to me and just hugged me. That's all. I sobbed into his shoulder. After 5 minutes just staying there, Fiona and Mackenzie decided we all should just go back to the hotel room and chill. We got in the car and headed to the hotel.

About 2 hours after getting to the hotel, it was 12:18am. Mackenzie and Fiona were asleep, and I was still crying. I wasn't crying AS hard but tears were still streaming down my face. I heard a faint knock on my door. I sighed, got up and opened the door. Matt stood right in front of me.

" Can I help you?" I asked wiping tears from my face.

" We need to talk NOW" he said. I sighed grabbed a light coat and threw my hair up in a bun. I stepped out of the room and followed Matt. We walked outside the hotel.

" So...?" I asked

" I'm sorry Madison. I didn't mean for this to happen. I wish I didn't kiss you, we would all still be friends. I miss Nash so much. I feel so guilty right now. I'm just In love with you". He said staring in my eyes. I cut him off by kissing him. I didn't even think I just did it, and didn't feel guilty. I felt fireworks again.

" I love you too" I whispered

" Madison, I know this might be awkward. And I totally understand if you would say no but, will you be my girlfriend? No one will know just us?" He asked looking at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't been posting so much. Hope you like the chapter, love you guys!

~Madison