Chapter 6

Madison's POV

~2 Weeks Later~

Magcon Texas was finally over. I know I should be sad, and I am! But I'm just really excited to get home. Well, right now were all standing at the airport saying goodbye to Jacob, and Mahogany since they come back to North Carolina with us. We all hugged each other and they left.

" Flight 896 now boarding!" The person said over the speaker.

" Well that's us!" I yelled skipping towards the gates to the plane. Everyone giggled at my excitement, and quickly followed up behind me. I found my seat and it was next to Nash, and Shawn! I smiled and ran to window seat. Nash sat next to me and Shawn sat in the isle. Oh did I tell you? Nash and I made up! Everyone soon found out about me and Matt, and quickly excepted us.

I smiled at them and fell asleep. A few hours later I felt a pair of lips on my cheek, and groaned. I woke up and saw Matt.

" What? So now you don't like me?!" He asked crossing his arms over his chest and stuck his bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes playfully, and smiled. I held his hand as I relized we were leaving the plane. HOME HERE I COMMMEEEE! We all grabbed our luggage, and walked onto our bus. I sat next to Matt, and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead, and we both looked out the window.

" What time is it?" I asked whispering.

" Hmmm, about 3 were probably going to be there in like 15 minutes" I nodded and smiled. Fifteen minutes of Matt and I fighting over what dress looked better on Selena Gomez in my magazine, we finally arrived on my street. Well mine, Fiona's, and Nash's. We all got out, and all of our parents greeted us.

" Madison! I missed you so much!" My parents yelled hugging me with luggage in their hands.

" I missed you too!" I replied smiling."When are you leaving?" I asked pointing to their bags.

" Right now!" My dad said as the limo pulled up in front of my house. " Each of the houses left 2,000 dollars each, and the adults also have some money" my dad explained. I nodded and gave them hugs again. Matt came up behind me and hugged me and I smiled.

" So I guess this is goodbye again" I said laughing. They nodded and I gave them a hug again. They all headed into the limo and I waved to them. We decided who would live with who.

My house- Me,Matt,Mackenzie,Fiona (even though she has her own house), and Carter.

Fiona's house- Shawn, Aaron,Hayes, and Taylor(all of the boys are close with Fiona's brother and everyone else's siblings)

Nash's house- Nash, Jack and Jack, and Cameron.

Nash, Jack and Jack, and Cameron headed to Nash's house. Shawn, Aaron, Hayes, and Taylor went to Fiona's house. And Me, Matt, Carter, Mackenzie, and Fiona walked into my house. We dropped all of our bags on the floor and dropped into the couch out of exhaustion.

" Well it's good to see you too!" I heard a voice behind me say. I looked up and Lilliana was standing there.

" LILLIANA!" I yelled jumping into her arms. We stood there hugging for like 2 minutes untill Carter uneasily coughed. I let go and laughed.

" Fiona, why are you here and not at your house?" Lilliana asked.

" Because my brother wanted to hang out with the boys and so I decided to stay here!" She exclaimed. She nodded her head and I introduced all of my "roommates" to my sister.

" So" Lilliana began, " You're the one who's dating my sister!" She exlamied when she met Matt. He nodded and I just rolled my eyes. After a few minutes of talking, we decided to head to our rooms. Me, Fiona, and Mackenzie are rooming in my room, and Matt and Carter are sharing the guest room.

As we all brought our stuff into the rooms I heard Carter and my sister taking. They were so hitting it off. They better date. That will be my mission! I heard footsteps go over the balcony. It was Matt.

" STOP FLIRTING WITH CARTER! HES MINE!" He yelled. I giggled and rolled my eyes. Mackenzie and Fiona were litterally dying and I walked out next to Matt.

" YOU GUYS DONT LISTEN TO MATT! YOU TWO BETTER DATE!" I yelled and they both blushed. Matt gave me a pouty face and I kissed his cheek and skipped back to my room. This was going to be a fun 2 months..

----------------------------------------------

HAYY GUYSS! Well I know all of the boys are supposed to have there birthday, but in the rest of the book there all going to stay the same age they are right now! Let's just pretend they turned the age they are right now before they left for Magcon! Anyway.. Thanks for reading😘 don't forget to vote for this story!