Chapter 3

Madison's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone. I smiled at my screen saver which was Fiona,Hayes,Nash,Matt, and I. I quickly remembered all of the fun we had at the beach today but the memories were gone when my mom came barging through the door.

" HURRY UP YOUR FLIGHTS LEAVING IN 1 HOUR!" She yelled.

I shot up and ran to my closet, I threw on sweats and a tee shirt. I put my flip flops on and grabbed my 3 bags. I looked at my phone " Yes it only took me 10 minutes" I said to myself. I ran out the door and into the car. My mom, Liliana, Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Fiona were already in the car. I hopped in and sat next to Fiona. We both smiled and my mom drove off.

We were at the airport and our plane was ready to board. We all said our goodbyes and headed onto the plane. I put my suitcase above my seat, and looked at the people in my seat. Great, Hayes and Fiona. I sat down in the isle seat, and put my earphones in. I played my favorite song " Just the way you Are" on and fell asleep.

I woke up to Hayes shaking me.

" Get up loser were getting off the plane" he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and took my suitcase out. I walked off the plane and we all grabbed our other luggage.

" JACK AND JACK !" I heard Nash and Matt say as they ran over to them. Next to Jack Gilinsky was a very pretty girl. She had medium blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect height. I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

" Hey I'm Madison!" I said to the girl.

" Oh hi!" She replied " I'm Mackenzie, I'm Jacks girlfriend!" She smiled. We talked some more and had a lot in common. Once it was time to go, we all hopped into the limo. Me and Fiona took a bunch of selfies and a lot of funny vines. We stopped at a hotel which was really big! When we walked in the hotel, all the boys were in there and we all talked before heading into our rooms. I shared a room with Fiona, And Mackenzie.

I unpacked and got a text from Matt.

Matty-boo: Hey babe ;) want to go take a walk with me.? My heart skipped a beat and I typed back. " Sure:)" I told the girls, and they obviously were all annoying about it. I grabbed my flip-flops and walked down to the lobby. Matt was standing there on his phone.

" Hey Matt you ready to walk?" I said scaring him and giggled a bit. He nodded. His hand reached down my side and he held it.

" Is this okay?" He asked.

" Of course!" I replied trying to hide my blush.

" God, New York is beautiful!" I said looking at all the buildings. Matt looked over to me and smiled.

We stopped to go get ice-cream. I got mint chocolate chip, and Matt got chocolate. We started walking back to the hotel, hand in hand. I looked up at him.

" What are you looking at" he asked laughing.

" Your just so cute!" I said pinching his cheeks.

" Wow thanks! I love you too!" He said still laughing.

We started walking into the hotel until I accidentally tripped. He grabbed me before I fell. Our eyes locked, and he started leaning in. I did too. Our lips collided and felt fireworks. When I was about to let go, I heard a voice.

" Yo Matt let's go make a vi-" his voice was cut off and we broke apart. I looked up and saw...

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! Vote for this story! I wanted to make this one long cause I was really bored 😂

~ 💖Madison✌️