Chapter 26

Madison's POV

I woke up, and looked around. Everyone was still sleeping and I groaned. I got up silently, not wanting to wake anyone up. I went over to the kitchen, and my mom left a note like always, and $20. I grabbed fruits such as bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and mangos. I sat at the table, and started eating.

Once I finished, everyone started getting up. They all ate some fruit, and we talked.

" Are you okay?" Hayes asked, and I shrugged my shoulders and threw my plate away. They all sighed, and I grabbed my phone. I plopped on the couch, and scrolled threw twitter. Everyone was hating on me. Calling me names, and telling me their happy that I'm not dating Matt, because I wasn't worth it. I looked on Matts profile, and noticed he unfollowed me, deleted all of our tweets together, and pictures. Getting angrier, I went on his Instagram, every picture of us. Gone.

I slammed my phone down, and ran into my room. I slammed my door really hard, and ran into the bathroom. I went into the shower, because that's where I think the best. I got out, and just threw my hair in a bun. I didn't put any makeup on, I just brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I put on some sweats and a tee shirt. I trotted downstairs, and everyone looked at me. I grabbed my phone, and searched threw my contacts. Matt. I clicked on it, and took a deep breath.

" Madison! What are you doing?" Fiona yelled but I shushed her. My heart began to race, and the phone stopped ringing.

" Hello?" He asked. Oh how I missed his voice. It was so perfect and ugh. Focus Madison. I took a deep breath.

" Hi Matt.." I told him, holding back tears. I could tell he was confused.

" Who is this?" He asked.

" Madison". I said confidently, and he immediately hung up. Ass. I rolled my eyes, and threw my phone down. Everyone jumped on me, and hugged me. I smiled, and started talking.

" Why am I such a horrible person?" I asked and they just laughed.

" YOURE NOT!" They said in sync. I smiled slightly, and backed away. I told them I was going upstairs. I walked into my room, and plopped on my back. I put my earphones in, and played some music. I was playing flappy bird, when i got a text. It was from Matt.

( Matt:😊 Madison:🎀)

😊: Why did you call me. I obviously don't want to talk to you...

🎀: Why? Too busy with your new girlfriend?

😊: Umm, about that. I actually met someone new. Can't you just be happy.

🎀: No I can't. I loved you a lot, and I thought you did too. I'll never be happy, I still love you.

😊: Madison.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..

🎀: k. bye.

I stopped texting him, and felt a tear slide down my cheek. I shut my eyes, and cried myself to sleep.

" MADISON!" I heard someone yell and I groaned. I looked at the clock. 2:37?! I was sleeping for 4 hours?! I groaned and sat up. I checked myself in the mirror. I looked fine. I slowly walked downstairs, and heard talking. My head jerked up, and I gasped. I met my eyes with eyes that I fell inlove with.

" Matt?" I whispered in disbelief.