before long, the show started.

~

"oh my god, you guys were so good!" i cheered, as they walked backstage after their performance.

"thanks, baby," daniel smiled, pecking my lips, "we have to head to the meet and greet, but i'll see you later. i love you."

"i love you too, daniel," i smiled, and he walked off with the boys into the meet and greet room.

while we were waiting, all of us thought it would be funny to go into the meet and greet line an get pictures with them like we were fans. so we sat backstage for a few minutes so the line wouldn't be as long, then went into the other room. the security guards recognized us, so they didn't ask for a ticket and let us wait in the back of the line.

as we approached the front of the line, i saw the boys smiling and having a good time with the fans, which made me so happy. i love that they get along so well with the fans and that they have so many supporters. they're living their dreams and i couldn't be more proud.

once we reached the front, i saw daniel look at me and send me a cheeky smile.

"hi, oh my god, i'm your biggest fan!" i said in a fangirly voice, running up to daniel.

"would you like a picture, my dear fan?" but then his tone went serious, "and please don't run, it scares me that you're going to fall. be safe."

i smiled at his protectiveness, then said, "oh em gee i would love a picture with THE daniel seavey!" he rolled his eyes playfully, smiling like an idiot, and all the boys crowded around me to take the picture.

"there you go, have a wonderful day totally random fan," zach said, "now leave, we have more fans to attend to." he looked over at ellery, who was in the front of the line laughing with christina.

"god, i would think you would be nicer to your fans," i mumbled, kissing daniel's cheek before walking off.

"i don't have to be nice to you since i see you practically everyday!" zach called, as i went behind the camera guy for them to finish and i laughed quietly to myself.

i giggled as i watched daniel and keri do a silly pose for their photo. since keri was the last in the line, all the boys walked away from the background and to where christina, ellery, anna, jeff, tyler, chris, and i were waiting.

"so how was the meet and greet?" i asked daniel, wiggling my eyebrows and putting my arms around his neck.

"it was great," he smiled, "but there was this one girl that really stood out to me, though."

"what was she like?" i asked him, smiling cheekily.

"well, she had this beautiful medium length blackish-brownish hair with these stunning muddy brown eyes that i could just stare at forever. she was also about 5'6 and looked about four months pregnant," he started explaining, "she had the most wonderful personality. it's one that every man wished their girlfriend had, so her boyfriend must me extra lucky to have her. she was also very kind and loving. when her babies are born, they're going to be extra lucky to have a mom like her. she was so careful and outgoing. she just seemed so perfect."

"well mr. seavey, you must be cheating on me!" i gasped sarcastically, and he laughed.

"what if i was talking about you?" he asked quietly, leaning his face closer to mine. his lips brushed against mine and i smiled.

"that's not possible. you described someone perfect. i'm nowhere near as perfect as the girl you described," i told him, and he paused, looking right into my eyes with a serious face.

"you're right, you're not," he started, and i frowned, "you a million times more perfect than that girl that i described. you're so beautiful and intelligent and caring. the your personality is so selfless and loving. you're always trying to make other people happy. most of the time, you don't even give a single little crap about your own happiness, just the happiness of those around you. i think you're going to be the greatest mom ever. plus, you're already the greatest girlfriend i could ever have." he kissed my lips softly, and i pulled away after a few seconds because we were still around a bunch of people.

"thank you, dani. you always know how to make me smile," i said, pecking his cheek and leaning into his arms.

"i could tell you how amazing and beautiful you are all day," he whispered in my ear, and i snuggled up closer to him. he kissed the top of my head, and in that moment, i felt so blissful and happy.

of course, jack had to ruin it and say, "chop chop, we have to go. all of us," he gestured to everyone, but daniel and i, "have flights early in the morning and we need to get to bed early."

"aww, is jackypoo excited to his girlfriend?" daniel cooed, and jack blushed.

"i haven't seen gabbie in almost six months. she's flying down from orlando to susquehanna for thanksgiving and i'm really excited," jack smiled, walking towards the front door of the venue.

daniel and i trailed behind everyone else, and we were the last ones on the bus.

that day, i felt so happy and content with everything in my life. my friends, my family, my boyfriend, and my unborn children. everything was so amazing and nothing could ruin the happiness that i felt in that moment.