4.1

[D A N I E L  S E A V E Y]

yesterday was the san fransisco show, and it was fucking amazing. san fransisco is always so hype. i really wish elaina could've been there, but said she wasn't feeling well, so she stayed back at the hotel with ellery and christina during the show, which made me feel a bit better. i really didn't want her to be alone.

we're currently driving our way up to portland for that show, then elaina and i are going to stay there afterwards for thanksgiving while everyone else goes back to their hometowns. i'm really excited to see my family again, since i haven't been back there in almost six months.

(this is just a random author's note, but i just want to inform you that elaina got pregnant in late august/early september. just a very random thought i wanted to get out there.)

"hey daniel?" i snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at elaina, who had her head on my lap as we were watching a movie with everyone else.

"yes love?" i asked her, rubbing the side of her head.

"i'm gonna go lay down," she told me, sitting up.

"i'll come with you," i insisted.

"i'm not making any argument," she giggled, and we walked over to out bunk and laid down together.

we laid down in silence for a while, and i was sure she was asleep, until i heard, "dani, i have a question,"

"mhm?"

"where are the babies going to sleep? there's only one extra bedroom in the apartment and it's too small to fit two cribs. plus, our room can't fit a crib in it," she asked, and i froze for a second.

oh shit.

she can't find out about my surprise yet.

so about two weeks ago, i finalized a deal with a realtor and bought the house next door to corbyn and christina's house. they're actually the ones that told me about the house next door to theirs going on sale. i already bought all of the furniture and i'm having moving people put it in. i was planning on telling her once the whole tour was over, but now she's going to get suspicious.

"don't worry about it," i told her soothingly, hoping she would drop the topic.

"what do you mean, 'don't worry about it'? i need to know where our children are going to sleep!" she said, the slightest bit of anger and annoyance rang through the tone of her normally calm and gentle voice.

"let's just say, i have it all worked out. don't worry, babe," i assured her, and her body un-tensed letting her relax.

"i'm trusting you on this, but if they don't have somewhere to sleep you're in for it buddy," she warned, and i lightly laughed, scooting up closer to her and putting my face in the crook of her neck.

after a while, i heard her soft snores and i smiled to myself, letting my eyes close and falling into darkness.

~

"we're here!" elaina chimed, as we pulled up to the place that i call home, "hurry up, i want to see anna!"

she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door, and once the bus came to a full stop, she opened it and we stepped outside. we walked up to the door and opened it, revealing my mom and anna on the couch together watching movie.

(btw, anna moved out, she just spends a lot of time over at keri and jeff's house)

their heads snapped to the side and looked at us, both of them getting up and attacking us with huge hugs.