chapter 42 will you marry me?

Comenzar desde el principio

Sayan came behind me and he started taking off the blindfolds from me. A shiver ran down my spine which his cold hands unknowingly brushed my neck.

"Now you can open your eyes hayat! " He said and finally took off the blindfolds covering my eyes.

I opened my eyes and adjusted them as they were covered a minute ago. It was all blur when I opened my eyes but after a moment, I gasped looking at the scenery in front of me.  I could not believe that I am now standing in a hot air balloon.  I, as a child always fantasised about riding a hot air balloon. I couldn't imagine that I am now in a big blue and white colored hot air balloon.

It was dark but the radiant lightings from the tall building of the city which are far away clearly created a view. The moon was radient and full with many stars twinkling around it.

I couldn't able to utter a word. The view infront of  me cannot be explained by words as all the best words in the dictionary fails to explain it's beauty.

I turned my head to the side to see Sayan but he was no where in sight . I panicked and turned around and gasped louder than before watching the view in front of me.

Sayan was kneeling with his one leg  and his face was radiant and beautiful just like the moon.

"Sayan, what are doing?" I said and as an answer he only smiled at me .

I was totally confused, I don't understand what is going to happen in this freaking moment.

"Hayat!" he said in his low voice and I looked at him mysterically.

"Hayat ,
You've made me change the way I look at things,
You've given me the belief to trust my own instincts,
You've installed faint in me like never before,
You've never stopped loving me in my sweet and sour moments.

I know hayat I'm very hard to love, some days I am all smiles and affection and other day I'm nothing but to be quite and lie in bed." But please don't give on me. He said and  I quickly wiped out the tears threatening to fall from my eyes at any moment

I took a step towards him and he extended his hand towards me and said,
"Hayat,
    I'm yours,
With every inch of flesh and bone in my body.
I promise that the every ounce of love instilled in me belongs to you!
My heart is yours, yours to keep, yours to hold and yours to break !
But please don't break it.
I have come this far because you are by my side, I can't imagine my life without you!

I am all yours !
And will you please be mine and only mine ?

"Will you marry me? " He said and pulled out a ring from his pocket  .

I kneeled  down on the hot air balloon floor and started crying.

"Hayat?
What happened?
Why are crying?
Did I said anything wrong?
You doesn't want to marry me? " He asked bringing his forehead to mine and wiping my tears away with his fingers.

"No!"  I said between my sob.

"What?
You doesn't want to marry me? " He said in a shock.

"No stupid, I'm gonna say that I'll never break your heart which is mine now. " I said cupping his cheeks in my hands.

"Oh god ! You scared the hell out of me !
So tell me hayat, will you marry me? " He said the extended the ring in his hand towards me .

"Yes, I will marry you sayan ! " I said holding back my tears filled with happiness.

He immediately slipped the sparkling diamond ring into my hands and the fireworks started exploding every where in the sky, it felt like every inch of the sky is filled with the happiness of our love and the stars were dancing with the fire works .