7. I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance

The joys of being on a uni break. more updates XD

Vomment

"I don't love you

Like I did

Yesterday"

I don't move from where I stood because if I go any deeper in this elegant and sophisticated room then things would escalate in to something I can't control. My luggage was just at the foot of the bed and I didn't know what to do.

He sits on his bed, eyes memorizing everything on my body. "I trust you've said your farewells"

I swallow the lump in my throat "does it matter to you?"

He chuckles "You're headstrong till the end"

"I'm not laying in that bed with you" I hear the guards outside the door. They were for me more than for his protection. I was right when I said the uniform of the school made his muscles look small or close to nonexistent. Right now, in a black shirt his biceps angrily want to get out of the constricting clothing.

"that's cute, min kjærhlighet" he pats the space beside him. "We'll talk, how about that?"

I scowl at him "like I'd believe that"

"What do you believe in?" he says, "I'm curious"

"my belief in what?"

He shrugs "anything that comes to mind"

"I believe that I won't survive any of your...activities that you like Daniel" I was growing a bit tired, but I try not to show it. My legs are still weak from the kiss earlier.

"you're too weak and sick" he sighs "how disappointing."

He doesn't look disappointed. He just looks bored right now. "hmm"

"why don't you sit down? You tire me from standing so stiff there" he growls. Come to me His wolf says, a complete contradiction. "Or that, you can always do what my wolf asks"

I narrow my eyes at him as I chose to sit on one of the chairs by the vanity. All the while keeping my eyes on him.

"why don't we try?"

"Try what?"

"you know what" his eyes glimmers "maybe, you'd like it"

"Ha! With that logic! Maybe I'd die!"

"I won't let you die, søt" he licks his lips and observes me.

"Why do you even like it so much?" I sneer

"for me I think it's romantic that I'd want to taste every bit of you"

"even if it means that I'll die"

"I won't let you die" he doesn't seem to be lying and his resolve was evident. I stare at him while kept the distance between us. There was a silence that quickly filled us, and I didn't dare talk because I don't know what to say to what he said. But when I finally had enough I asked, "what now?"

"what now?" I notice his tone peaking. "Now, I do this"

In a blink of an eye, he crossed our distance and threw me to the bed. In another blink of an eye, he was on top of me with a sinister grin. He is literally drooling when he grins at me, showing the extracted canines from his mouth.

"Hmm, scream" he orders and before I can question it he bites in to my right shoulder just when I had full function of it. I screamed at the top of my lungs at the pain. My vision starts having dark spots, but he pulls out before I fully faint. "nice, scream"