Prologue: Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray

"Loving you forever, can't be wrong

Even though you're not here, won't move on"

Daniel has forgotten what it's like to care about trivial things like being liked. He regrets not taking up the offer of skipping high school altogether and getting away from this blasted and infuriating red bricked private school with posh twats that sucks up to him like fat.

He couldn't believe that one of his teachers are choosing him for a presentation. It was beyond annoying right at that moment. His eyes lingered on the that same teachers face and cursing him internally.

"I know it would come up rather nicely especially from you" Mr. McMorr says.

Daniel almost leapt from his chair and punched him dead. but Daniel needs to be polite as his mother has put it. The whole family knows that he tends to be anti-social and a bit of a sociopath. So, he nods as he was told to do at times like this. It was trivial, and he hated that he has to deal with it.

He sighs and leans away from the table. He is truly close on breaking the blasted thing, but he would rather not deal with the screaming adults right now. So, he starts counting. It was a habit he picked up when he is close to bursting in his shirt or in a room enclosed like this.

Right at that moment, he was saved by his assistant who scurries and ignores the proctor talking in the center. Being human, Mr. McMorr felt insulted and his pride and ego wounded but ignores it. He would rather have an injured ego and pride rather than a headless body that Daniel can easily do.

"Sir, you have a flight for the meeting of the councils" Amelina says professionally. Daniel quite likes her. The vampire is truly professional and bedding her was easy and necessary (for his wolf). He quite like her fangs digging on his skin while he penetrated her. He can't believe his luck that he found someone as unclingy as this one.

"I'll be going then" Daniel stands and pulls on his tie. He ignores the stares he gets from his classmates "Mr. McMorr, I'll be back to present that lesson you want me. I would see to it immediately after the situation"

Mcmorr nods, pretending to be adept with werewolf and vampire news and laws. "of course, we'll look forward to it mr. Bergquist."

Daniel grins in response. He escapes the stupid biodome while Amelina fills him in with what happened during his little act as a normal being. "The car is already waiting sir along with a change of clothes"

Daniel climbs in the black sedan car with Amelina beside him. "Amelina, better strip me with your mouth"

That was the cue for the driver to raise the partition of the vehicle. Amelina wasn't asked the second time as she kneels in between his legs. Her eyes transfixed on the buttons of his school uniform. She doesn't dare use anything but her mouth. The last time she ever had a punishment, she couldn't sit on any surfaces at all.

"do it quickly Amelina" he teases.

Amelina's fangs came out and without any warning she rips the buttons off his shirt with it. She coolly smiles with a triumphant air and bites off the zipper of his pants.

"cheeky, slut" Daniel grins as he speeds it up by taking his jacket and shirt off.

The vampire was experienced with every fetish that Daniel has. He does have a long list of fetishes that aren't considered normal. He takes tips her head up and he kisses her. Letting out his own canines and biting her lower lip till it bled. They both drank her blood. The pain of it was just feeding Amelina's own lust for it.

He expertly pulls his pants down and grabbing the tall vampire to his lap. Amelina's wavy blonde hair falls on the middle of her back. Her eyes drunkenly look down at Daniel's dark blue ones. She has never seen eyes that reminded her of the sky at night. One of the many reasons why she let him bed her. She moans when he dug his claws and drags it down her thigh. The flesh ripping and blood dripping to the carpeted floor of the limo.

He watches her writhe in both pleasure and pain. No emotions showing in his stoic face. He knows that she can take more of his sadistic and animalistic lust for pain and sex. So, he pushes her to fall on the floor and see her shocked expression. He has gone flaccid and is a bit disappointed that even this can't excite him.

He wordlessly dresses in his suit while the shocked Amelina reeled the useless emotion away. she straightens her tight black mini skirt and takes some moist towelettes to wipe the dried blood on the side of her thighs. The wound has already healed as her cells knitted herself back together like patched up fabric. Her face devoid of any emotion clearly matching his.

Daniel finishes his dressing while he stares outside his window. His wolf Demon has been growing bored and restless at the same time. Demon has never been this way but here he was, throwing tantrums and refusing to shift when Daniel wants to. It was a pain to have to deal with Demon, if he has a choice he'll just throw himself in front of a running truck just to get away from it.

Prepare Demon says

For what? Daniel wondered as to what it could be he is asking for

Prepare for death

Daniel scoffs am I going to die? Is that what you're implying? You do know you die with me

Demon growls, annoyed at the childish Daniel. For her death you twat

Whose death? He wondered if any of the female in his life were close to death. No one comes to mind as most of his family members are werewolves and or vampires. He also doesn't know any female on the chopping block for the executioner.

The beloved his wolf chides

Daniel huffs You don't make any sense, just be quiet and fade you bellend.

Demon growls in anger but he does fade away from Daniel and refused to talk to him. Daniel considers this as a win and boards his flight to America. Another one of the meetings of the Euro-American councils. His father was too busy wooing his mother this time to attend it himself.

Mated wolves are such a pain in the arse.

Before the flight was to take off, Demon made one lasting remark.

Prepare for her death

I thought we agreed you're not going to talk

Demon ignores him, but he finally does go quiet. Daniel has ordered to buy the whole business class on his way there. So he sat in the cabin alone relishing the quiet that both the environment and his mind gave. 

This one is short, sorry but the other chapters would be better. I hate Daniel XD

kidding