1. Murder Song (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) by AURORA

My advice is you should play the song while reading it or when the story mentions that one of the characters has turned on the playlist or played the song :)

I hope you'll like this

BTW, I love you guys so VOMMENT

"Oh, he did it all to spare me from the awful things in life that comes

And he cries and cries

I know he knows that he's killing me for mercy"

I'm not a werewolf. I am far from it even if it's in my DNA to be one, but I have a human mother who contributed a 50 by 50 chance of me being one or not. I don't mind being human when your twin brother is a werewolf and the triplets that came after were werewolves too. What I did mind was the fact that my mother carried a sickness in her genes too. I'm the only one exposed to it

"It's day 2," Mom cheers when she finished giving me my medicine. Her smile wide and blinding that if it wasn't such a morbid topic would make my Dad buckle in bliss.

"day 2" I whisper, reminding myself.

I feel Dad on my side as he helps me down the counter. His face stuck on a devoid emotionless mask as he observed me. I felt a bit sorry for Dad that he has to deal with all of these just because he had a human mate with such horrible genes.

"It'll stick" Endie says, his hands rubbing circles on my back. His brows furrowed while I lean forward to Dad whose arms are on my shoulders.

"if it doesn't?" I ask, my voice sounds so foreign now. It sounds like it came from an ice queen than being my own.

"It will stick" Mom says, a bit frustrated at my pessimistic question. She's the one person in the family that tries to hold it together. She's too scared to fall apart.

The medicine coursed through my veins and it took me a while before I lean away from Dad. My muscles contracts at the foreign serum in its system. I walk slowly towards the living room. I can feel everyone's stares while I force myself forward.

"The council told me that there are a lot of treatments available now" I hear Mom say but I still could feel her eyes on me. "We should head north"

"Or Europe" Dad suggests

I try to get out of earshot and jump a bit when Endie's arm circles mine. He smiles comfortingly at me while he helps me back to our room. I feel a bit sorry that he has to share his room with a girl hence why I didn't like girly things, so it won't be such a bother for him.

I sigh in relief when we got to our room. I sit on the bed and he sit on his. Our beds were two meters away. Our room decorated with stars that I painted. Endie didn't mind the stars, he says it's cool.

"You feel any better?" he asks, observing me.

I lick my lips and lay down slowly. "I think it'll be gone in an hour then we'll know much later if it'll stick"

He only grunts and smiles at me. he copies my position while we gazed at each other. This kind of silence and procedure makes me feel sorry for what Endie is going through but I don't dare to say sorry. He'll get mad

"You don't have to watch me" I say, my eyelids lowering.

"but I want to." He smiles while taking the remote of our speaker. It lights up and our favorite "Stick playlist" played. He made the playlist with songs that were somber and almost pleading and calming. He has great taste in music and he play too. For him, this playlist is some sort of prayer to any God that would want to hear him out. "the three would come home soon"