Introduction .

"Love . . . That four letter word that can make the strongest man cry, the loudest girl silent. To love someone. To be inlove. Oh how I wish to experience that love." - Unknown

My name is Anyssa McKennly Love. ((Ah-Niss-ah)) I am 17, caramelle, and I attend Georgetown Highschool of Performing Arts. I love music. I can sing. I like to draw. I can't dance at all ,unless, it party dancing but I will try. I am currently in a relationship with Micheal. He is cute and sweet ,when he wants to be. I really can't say I'm happy with him. Sometimes he just do the stupidest things. But don't get me wrong, I'm still a virgin. My mom would pass out if I told her I was sexualy active.

Speaking of my mother, I currently live with my mom and step-dad. I am still in communication with my dad. He lives in Nashville, Tennesee while my mom and I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I have one little brother,Tristen, one little sister,Asia, and one older brother,Damien. I ,also, have three best friends: McKenna , Zayna, and Laila. That's just a little bit about myself. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this story I've prepared to tell you.

-SCENE- This is my very first story guys so I would reeaally appreciate it if you guys would tell me how I did on the intro.

Um, you can message me on here or Kik me @PertriceS. ((add the period lol)) Instagram @__.lightbright I'll have to check and see what my Twitter name is. Haha. WELP. Kik me and tell me how I did. I will be updating every two days.

If you feel I need to update again Kik me, message me, or DM me and I will. :D Aright. Peace Out Lovelyyyss. #Rawr