When I look up I see the man that held the gun staring at me.

“What do you think your doing?!” The man shouted in my face. He surprised me so I felt myself back up against the wall furthest away from him.

“W-what do you want with me?” I asked the man in as calm as a voice I could manage right now.

“Shut up! Stop hittin the van or I will shoot you! You hear!?” The man shouted and I nodded. Before he closed the door he came up to me and kicked me hard in the chest again. Right where I was already in pain. I fell over and closed my eyes tightly. The pain was unbearable and it took a lot of effort to breathe without screaming in pain.

“That’s a warning for ya!” The guy said and stepped out of the van and closed the doors making it dark all around me once again.

I closed my eyes. Right now I am so hungry. But I don’t think there will be much food when we get to where ever they are taking me. What do they want with me?

It’s funny how one minute your living your dream then the next you are thrown into your nightmare.

Wait that’s not funny.  Not at all. Right now I am so scared. I have never been this frightened in my life I really haven’t. I’m scared, confused and angry. Why didn’t I listen to Liam? If I ever get back which I hardly think I will because I could be in Mexico for all I know. But if I ever get back I will always listen to Liam.

After the pain in my chest became bearable I sat up. The rope that tied my wrist together was really starting to hurt. It was the really itchy type of rope and it was tied tightly around both of my wrist cutting of most of the circulation and making my fingers numb.

The drive was about an hour or two. I’m not sure but it gave me lots of time to think about what might happen. Did they want me for money? Because I could give them money if they let me go. But somehow I don’t think they wanted money.

The van finally came to a stop and I was not thrown around the back anymore. I pretty sure tomorrow I will have more busies than I can count. I gulped. Now it was time to see whatever was in store for me.

Ugh sorry it is so short if you put the two parts together it would make a whole chapter I suppose.

L I hate having no internet. But I will be home in a week thank god! I am not really enjoying this holiday. It is basically like being in an oven. As an Irish person I never thought that I would dislike the heat and actually look forward to going back to Ireland where right now it is raining.

So on my holiday I thought up of a new story! Here is a little teaser!

Mission impossible. (1D fanfic)

Niall and Steph have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Steph is probably the most boy like girl you will ever meet. Niall decides to bring her on tour, but he has a plan to turn Steph into more of a girl. It may seem like mission impossible but it might work. Maybe Steph will also find love for the first time?

So it is in the humour genre because lots of people seem to think this story is funny at the start. So I thought ‘hey why not write a proper funny story!’ except I don’t know if it is good or not. Meh….

I will probably publish the first chapter of mission impossible (I has written it alweady) when I have got a bit further on promise’s or if I get a thousand reads on promise’s. Whatever comes first. J

I will also have a Competion soooon! Yay!

Tell me what you think of this chappy.

Vote

Comment

Be a lemon and see how it turns out for you

I now will call you mushrooms so

I <3 u my mushrooms!

-Storm.

( p.s. the next chapter will be longer)