Jason/Leo x Reader

In this chapter, you replace Piper McLean.

     "The process is quite simple, really," Medea drawled on. "You two have a little harmless fight, chop each other up a bit, see who's stronger, and I can revive you simple and easy!" "Guys, I'm telling you, this is Medea!" "My fountain of life is all you need. Don't you want to settle who's best, once and for all?" She killed her own children!"
     "I was a victim!" She snaps in frustration at your pleads. She quickly composes herself, and regains her usual coolness and quick tongue. You snarled, but said nothing. The steel handcuffs she had darted over your hands moments before now blinded you to a chair. You could do nothing but sit and watch the bloodbath go down.
     "Come on, now..." she purred, coaxing the boys into submission. Fear chilled you down to the bone when you saw the darkness behind each of their eyes, unable to fight her powerful charmspeak.
     Leo charged, whirling spirals of inferno through the air. Jason used his power over air to dodge the attacks, but the intensity still singed at his hair. You couldn't tear your eyes away, watching the two boys that you cared so deeply for brawl to the death.
     Jason growled and gripped his sword, using his generated wind to accelerate him towards Leo with alarming speed. Leo's eyes widened and narrowed just as quickly, and he deflected the sword in the nick of time. The impact left the two tumbling down, with Leo on the top desperately pounding down. Jason was barely moving his head in time to dodge. You struggled against the restraints and screamed, having a sliver of hope that they could hear your voice and find the light.
     They looked up at you with inhuman beastly eyes, making you quiet down immediately. Seeing your terrified face made their movements falter, and you were filled with the hope that they were back. "Jason, Le-"
     Medea snapped her fingers and rolled her eyes. The boys returned to fighting as if that never happened. Frustrated, you closed your eyes and toyed with the iron trinkets adorning your wrists. Just like Dad taught me...
     In a few moments and hard determination, the locket broke free. Your eyes widened and instincts overthrew logic. You sprinted out of your chair, running to pull the boys apart. You could hear Medea screeching in the distance. "Stop! Please, please, stop this!" You howled, and pulled off Jason. He whipped around and hit you with a burst of air, pure fire in his eyes.
     It hit you like a bullet, sending you flying back thirty feet and slamming into the wall. Your body crumpled, and your vision saw black spots.
     Leo and Jason's eyes cleared up, no longer filled with pools of hate. They looked around, a moment of confusion passing them. They then realized the situation. Leo shot a fireball at Medea before she could realize, throwing her off the ledge of the mall and down a few stories. The two ran over you, seized with panic at what they've done.
     Leo came first. He gripped your face, eyes deep with regret. "(Y/N)... you had to watch all that..." he lowered his gaze. "I'm sorry." He croaked out. Jason lightly tugged him away, and you could see slight jealousy tugging at him. "We should've listened to you. From the very beginning you knew, and we were too stupid to understand." He embraced you, taking in your feel again. "And I'm so, so, so sorry for hurting you. Never again, I promise." He squeezed you harder, and pulled you up to your feet.
     "Please, just promise me that you two will never brawl to the death again?" You asked, trying to bring in humor. They nodded, smiling. Leo went in to kiss your cheek, playfully pushing away Jason at the same time. "Whatever you say, princess."

Sorry for any inaccuracies, I really need to reread this series... Anyways, if you liked this, please leave a vote, and any suggestions for future one shots is greatly appreciated. Thank you!