prolouge

October 12th 2019: 0 months

Harry's vision was blurred but he knew exactly who stood in front of him.

If not for his drunken state he would of ran for his life. But unfortunately for him he was smashed and all he actually registered in that moment was that this man was hot.

The foolish boy smiled lazily at the lad stepping forward with attempted seducing eyes.

Louis chuckled entirely sober, as it was pretty hard to get a vampire drunk. If vampires can heal cuts almost immediately imagine how quickly it could process alcohol and cleanse it out their system.

So even though he would be able to blame the alcohol for his reckless actions, he couldn't help but admit that the boy was rather attractive.

Slowly he wrapped each index finger around the loops of harrys perfectly skinny jeans pulling roughly, smirking when a gasp left Harry's parted lips and he stumbled forward towards his chest.

Louis let his hands roam down to Harry's waist gripping his cute little love handles.

The curly headed boy smiled, and he pulled himself closer.

Harry breathed heavily leaning in for a kiss feeling the need for deeper contact. Louis pulled his head back denying the kiss to look at Harry, Though he kept his face close enough to feel Harry's hot breath against his own mouth.

" You know who I am don't you?"
Of course Louis knew he did. But he wanted to make sure. He didn't know why but it made him feel good to be constantly reminded he's well known. And feared.

Talk about a douche ehh?

Harry whined in protest not really in the mood to discuss dumb shit like names.
Why would you need to know someone's name for what he intends on doing.

"C...course" His words were heavily slurred but he didn't care that Louis probably didn't understand. Instead he gripped desperately at Louis biceps pulling himself closer to the man.

"Cmon..." he bit his lip softly looking up.

"Name?"  Louis whispered playfully, softly rubbing his fingers on the heated skin of his hips.

He highly enjoyed being a tease. But he also wanted to know the boys name.

He isn't an animal.

" M'harreh"

Louis smirked.

" Hi harreh I'm Louis. Louis tomlins-"

"I know!" Harry groaned pushing slightly at louis' chest rolling his eyes.

Louis laughed wrapping his arms around the others small waist. " "Right.. where were we?" He breathed inching closer to Harry's lips.

Harry wet his lips briefly before leaning up on his tippy toes to meet Louis'.

One thing lead to another, and not long after both boys were left breathless in Harry's car, neither knowing what hell they'd just brought into the world