"Try not to move okay? You're bleeding. You're bleeding a lot. I need to call for help", he said, taking out his phone from his pocket.

While he dialed for help, I felt myself becoming sleepy. My eyes were closing but I tried to keep them open.

"Don't. Don't close your eyes. You have to stay awake. Help is on the way", he said, holding my hand.

"..I'm scared", I whispered.

"I know you are. But you have to be brave", he said, wiping away my tears.

I was having trouble breathing. Jungkook kept telling me to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for going through your phone. I was just curious", I said.

"I don't care about that now. Try not to talk", he said.

"Remember when we went to the park and ended up playing in the playground even though we were older than everyone else? That was fun", I chuckled but then groaned.

"Stop talking", he said.

"..Jungkook..if I don't make it-"

"Don't say that. You're gonna be okay. The ambulance is gonna be here any second", he said.

"I feel cold", I said.

He quickly took off his jacket and placed it on me but he ended up moving me and I started bleeding more. I cried as he put pressure on the spot.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry", he panicked.

I breathed out heavily and looked over at Jungkook. I noticed a slight cut on his forehead. I carefully reached over and wiped some of the blood off.

"Don't worry about that. Just leave it. Don't move", he said.

"You're hurt too", I said

"I don't care. Please just stop talking", he said.

I sighed and kept my eyes on him. His eyes were sad. I softly smiled and hummed while closing my eyes.

"(Y/n), don't you dare close your eyes. Stay with me", he said.

When I opened my eyes, tears spilled down on my shirt. He leaned down to place his forehead against mine.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heard the ambulance.

"(Y/n), do you hear that? They're coming", Jungkook said, sighing in relief.

All I could do was groan. My breathing was becoming short.

~~~

Jungkook's POV

"Sir, you're gonna have to move out of the way and get into the other ambulance so they can take care of your injuries", one of the paramedics said.

"No I have to go with her", I told them.

I watched as they put her in the back of the ambulance. The machine began to make noise as she started shaking and breathing weird.

"What's happening??", I asked.

"Sir you have to get back or else I'm gonna have to ask the police to hold you", he said.

The ambulance drove away and I instantly followed them to the hospital.

~~~

"Sir we have to check if you were internally injured", the nurse said.

"I feel fine. I'm fine. I wanna see (y/n)", I told her.

"She's still in surgery. You have to come with me so you can get a head scan", she said.

"Jungkook, go. It'll be a while until we hear about (y/n). We'll be waiting here", Jin said

~~~

After getting scanned, I went back to the waiting room. We didn't hear from the doctor until hours later.

"She's stable now.  You can see her but since she lost a lot of blood she's gonna be very tired", he said.

I sat down on the chair and grabbed (y/n)'s hand. She was still unconscious which made me very impatient. After a while, I heard mumbling sounds.

".ilmdfj.."

"(Y/n), I'm here. I'm right here", I said, holding her hand.

She mumbled once again as if she was trying to say something.

"What? What did you say?", I said.

"...I love you..", she mumbled with her eyes closed.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating fast. I tightly held onto her hand and kissed it softly.

"I love you too", I said.

I smiled down at her and sighed in relief as she opened her eyes. I made sure she had a smile on her face the entire time she recovered. Soon enough she got discharged and I took care of her. We soon realized that the argument we had wasn't worth risking what we had.
______________________________

So I know some of y'all are gonna be like 'make up your mind woman' but my writer's block has disappeared and I will continue to write the Jimin FF. It'll take some time though but don't be mad😅