Q: "Do you read Fanfictions? :)"

A: "Well actually I usually stick to real books--- you know, on paper--- but I would love to check out Army fanfictions if I just had time to actually do that..."

JUNG HOSEOK

Q: "Hobie hobie send me some sunshine... I really need it!"

A: "*whines in aegyo* ARMYYYYYYY DON'T BE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE MY HOPE AND I AM YOUR HOPE AND J-HOPE IS HERE FOR YOUUUU!"

Q: "Do you like Kermit memes?"

A: "*Giggles and almost falls out of the chair* Do you even need to ask??"

PARK JIMIN

Q: "Not a question but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"

A: "*gets shy and tries to do a heart over his head as a thank you while isn't able to contain his smile*"

Q: "since when have you started to ship Taehyung and Yoongi ( because it's obvious that you're a taegi shipper lol)?"

A: "Ehehe you got me. But I actually don't know when it started actually... but they're just too cute toghether??"

KIM TAEHYUNG

Q: "Do you have feelings for Yoongi?"

A:" Of course I do. I look up to him so so so SOOOOOOOO much and love basically everything he does and I guess that I sometimes work really hard to gain his attention and show him what I've got. I'm actually happy that we got closer in the latest days, but he has always been a really good hyung to me from the beginning. AND NOW WE HOLD HANDS AND WE NAP TOGHETHER SOMETIMES: AND HE EVEN SENT ME A LONG TEXT WHERE HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVED ME AND I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY."

JEON JUNGKOOK

Q: "Do you like armys shipping Yoonmin?"

A: "*cluelessly looks at the question* *Silence* Uhm... sure? I mean--- if shipping them makes army happy then I'm okay with it I guess? I just hope that they don't fight too much over it. :')"

TO ALL THE MEMBERS

Q: "---What would you do if Yoongi and Taehyung started dating?

and what do you think would happen if two members of BTS started dating?"

A: "RM: cough... well this is a very interesting question. I think that whatever happened---the most important thing is that everyone is happy. And the members are family... we're family so we support each other, no matter what. Right?

HS: Yeah of course. Support and love. That's what's family.

*big group hug*"

TO YOONGI AND JUNGKOOK:

Q: "Yoongi... Jungkook... Why TF do you always twerk?"

A: *the two share a look and shrugg* Because why not?

AND THE AUTHOR

Q: "How are you?"

A: "LITTLE PUMPKIN I'M SO HAPPY YOU ASKED; THANK YOU! I'm fine by the way. I didn't think this book would come this far honestly and I enjoyed the result. I hope that everyone liked this mad ride and that the story was funny and entertaining to read. *Throws confetti around the room*"

Q: "How do you find someone to talk about your problems and I can't? :("

A: "Idk But if you really need help you can actually talk to me whenever you feel like it, sweety."