Chapter 36

Jessica's POV
After a month and two weeks I'm finally back at work.
We are filming the scene where Callie and Arizona kiss for the first time since the divorce and Sara and I aren't in good terms. We've been having little fight here and there and last night when Luke threw a fit over staying up past his bed time Sara and I couldn't agree and ended up fighting over thirty minutes over not having each other's back. It was so bad we ended up crying and Sara slept on the couch. She drove to work on a separate car from me and hasn't spoken to me at all. It breaks me to be in this terms with her. I miss her, a lot and I know it's still May and summer is still very far away but I need a vacation with her away from everything and everyone for at least two weeks. I just need her, I need us to reconnect again and become us again.

Sara's POV
I can't even look at her much else kiss her. It breaks my heart to be next to her and no be able to hug her, kiss her and tell her how sorry I am and how much I love her. Ever since her accident we haven't really had time for us and I really think we need to take a few days just for the two of us. I need time to love her, to feel her love me. I just need her. Her.
"Capshaw, Ramirez set 2" the director calls.
Everyone starts walking to the set wanting to see this so awaited scene. I feel like I'm in the middle of a crowd, I wanna walk backwards but everyone passing by me to get a good view pushes me further.
"Ramirez come on, we don't have all day" Shonda Says.
I get to the set or Arizona's house and stand at the door. I can hear Jess's breathing on the other side of the door. She's as anxious as I am.
"Capshaw you'll start in the kitchen and then move to the hall"
I can imagine Jess nod and then I hear the click clacks from her shoes walking away and all I can think is please don't go, don't leave me here by myself.
"Action" I here.
I ring the door bell.
"Who is it?"
"It's me Arizona.."
Jess opens the door. "What happened, is Sofia ok?"
"Yeah Sofia is fine I.."
Jess, Arizona just look at me
"Yes Callie what? It's ten at night"
"I.. Can I come in?" I ask her.
"Sure.." She steps backwards and leaves space for me to come pass.
"I like what you did to the house, the colors fit you.."
"Callie, you're rambling.."
"I.. I don't know what to say.."
"Seriously? Callie I love you but it's the middle of the night and I've just worked a.."
"I love you too.." I interrupt her
"What?" She says
"I love you Arizona, I do"
"Callie you're tired and.." Arizona says walking away
"I'm not Arizona" I say grabbing her arm. "You know what, I am"
"Seriously? Callie.. You.." She says getting annoyed now.
"I'm tired. Tired of you not knowing how I feel. I love you. You. Only you Arizona and you drive me crazy. Thinking about you makes me crazy but crazy good. Every time I see you Arizona, my heart stops betting and Penny and New York, I thought it would make me stop love you cause you hurt me and I thought I was broken but NY just made me realize that only you can glue me back together and.."
Jess interupts me and kisses me. Hard. Like push me into the wall hard. I wasn't finished with my lines but she was finished with me talking and that made me smile into the kiss.
"And cut!" The director calls.
Jess pulls away and looks down embarrassed and I reach out and hold her hand and give her a kiss on her forehead.
"Jessica you know how I feel about improvising. You have a script for a reason and you are paid to stick to it." Shonda says getting closes.
"I just couldn't take it anymore and I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry" Jessica says.
"You have to.."
"I'm taking time of." Jess intereupts Shonda.
"What?"
"Yeah. Two weeks and Sara.." Jess looks at me pleading and it takes me less than a second to read her face.
"Yeah me too. Two weeks starting of tomorrow. We just need a break and I know we already took a month of but it's not negotiable. When we come back we'll catch up on the scenes but for our minds sake, we need this time of." I tell Shonda.
"Fine. Go. We'll talk when you come back but this is the last time you're taking time of without two months notice." Shonda says.
Jess and I nod and squeeze each other's hand.

Jess arranged her kids to stay with Christofer and I booked the flights and the hotel. We got our bags packed and ten hours later we were on our plane heading to Bora Bora.