Chapter 29

Jessica's POV
The last few days have been a blur. Between decorating the house, decorating the house with Christmas decoration, finishing up filming and buying Christmas presents, there's never enough time.
Yesterday eared the last episode, the winter finale one and it ended with Callie at my door.
Episode dialogue
"Callie what are you doing here?"
"I didn't want to spend Christmas alone Arizona.."
"Ok that's not fair! We agreed! I get Sofia tonight and you get her tomorrow.. You're not taking her Callie.."
"It's not Sofia.." Callie looks down
"What?"
"It's you! I don't want to spend it alone because I want to spend it with you Arizona! I made a mistake! I went to New York with Penny just to find out that I was still in love with you. I'm never not going to not be in love with you. I tried and I tried to get over you. I even dated Penny, but I couldn't and I never will. You made a mistake and I made a mistake. Can you forgive me like I've forgiven you? I really tried to come back and just be friends with you. I thought that if I could just see you everyday that that would be enough but it isn't. I don't want to just see you or smile at you. I want to hug you. I want to kiss you. I want to take you home at night and cook you dinner. I want to fall asleep holding you. I want you Arizona! Do you want me too?"
Camera films Arizona reaction and cuts when she's about to answer.
End of episode.
So today we're doing a meet and greet and then, a much needed Christmas Break!
We leave the kids with my mother and drive to the studio.

We sit down on the stage, I have Sarah to my left and Sara to my right.
Ellen chooses the first person
My question is: is it true that you and Patrick are expecting?
We all laugh and Ellen says no. The mic goes thro everyone until it gets to Sarah. She points a person out.
Hi Sarah! My question is, do you guys hang out outside the set or just during rehearsals?
We laugh and Sarah answers: "We hang out a lot actually. Every Sunday we get together and sometimes during the week as well, we'll have dinner or grab breakfast. It's like a big family. We all agree.
Sara hands me the mic and I point to a person who has a "I love Arizona" shirt.
"Omg hi Jessica!" The girl says.
"Hi" I smile to her.
My question is: is Arizona taking Callie back?
I laugh and look to Sara or guidance. Sara just shrinks her shoulders and I look to my coworkers looking for clues but they all just smile.
"I don't know just yet. But I think Arizona still loves Callie, those two were made for each other so we'll see but if not right now, then you'll just have to wait because I can guarantee you that those two will end up together. Right Sar?" I ask turning to Sara and handing her the mic.
"Wouldn't have said it better myself.." She ads and I smile.
The questions continue until they start to get personal for me and Sara. It's Sara's turn to answer when someone asks.
Are you and Jessica getting married?
Sara doesn't take a second before responding "well, not right now.." and then smiles and we all laugh.
But they just keep coming.
Are you two having more kids? Who will get pregnant? Where are you going for your honeymoon moon? Have you gotten married in secret?
To each one we try to answer as truly as we can but they can be mean sometimes like when the ask
Aren't you sick of spending 24 hours around each other? Like do you think you will be able to do it forever? Don't you think you need a break? Jessica weren't you happier with Chris? Sara why don't you smile as much?
So in that ones Sara would get really mad and I would try to calm her down but some were really mean so when we had enough I whispered to Sarah to pass the message that we were getting sick of it and the meet and greet ended soon after.

"Did you let yourself get affected by those questions?" I ask Sara as we drive home.
"No! Of course not! I only believe in you so as long as you say you still love me, I'll believe you.." Sara says taking a look at me and smiling. I smile back to her.
"Then we'll be together forever because I'm never going to stop loving you!" I lean in and rest my head on her shoulder.
"Right back at you kid!" Sara says and I kiss her shoulder. "Speaking of, can't wait to see my kids when we get home!"
"Your kids hun?" I joke.
"Our kids.." Sara smiles.
"Our kids.." I kiss her neck. "I love you Sara Ramirez and I want to marry you"
"I love you Jessica Capshaw and I want to marry you too!"

Sara's POV
"What do you guys think we should do for family night?" I ask the kids at dinner.
"Soccer!" "Play game!" "Wach movie!" Luke, Evie and Poppy say all at the same time..
I look to Jess and she smiles.
"How about we do just one thing today and maybe another day we'll do the rest..." Jess says and I nod looking back to the kids.
"So what's it going to be? You have to pick, soccer, game night or movie?" I ask them.
After a while of debating we agree on going to the movies and watching "Sing!"

"Aren't you worried about people recognizing us there?" Jess asks.
"I don't know.. Why is that a problem now babe?" I look at her before looking back at the road.
"It just getting dark out and the kids, I don't want to put them in any danger.." Jess says fidgeting with her hands.
I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers.
"Don't worry! I won't let anything happen to them, or to you ok? We'll have fun!" I assure her and Jess calms down.
"Ok! You're right!"

Jessica's POV
We end up having to take some pictures and giving some autographs but we have fun and get home safe.
"We should have a date night.." I say as I rest my hand in Sara's chest.
"We should.. We didn't really go thro the dating aspect of the relationship. I miss getting all dressed up and taking you to dinner.." I kiss Jessica's forehead.
"You in a nice dress.." Jess traces my body up and down.
"For only your taste baby.." I whisper.
Jess climbs on top of me but I turn us before leaning down and kissing her. Let's just say that we ended our night the best way.