Chapter 12

Jessica's POV
Between dropping of the kids at school and going to work at 10 I had free time so I decided to go and try something out.

Sara's POV
I got up at 5 today, left the house, went to the gym, got back to the house, made breakfast, got a shower, got dressed, ate and left without either Jess or the kids waking up.
We're between takes and I'm talking to Sarah about her kids.
I feel familiar arms around me and Sarah's face drops and then he smirks. She kinda looks scared for some reason.
"What the?" I ask looking from Sarah to my left and notice a brunette holding me. Without recognizing her I jump and run behind Sarah to catch my breath. Looking up I notice it. It's Jessica. What the hell?
I look at her without knowing what to say.
"What? You don't like?" She asks us.
I drop my gaze catching my breath again before walking back to her.
"Hm..." I say walking behind her and putting my arms around her.
"No! It has to go!" Sarah demands!
"What? You think so too?" She looks back at me.
"I do honey! Don't get me wrong! You're beautiful but you're not a brunette, you're a blonde! Some people can do both, you and I, we can't..." I say trying to reassure her.
It's not completely dark brown but it's not light either. Seriously it doesn't matter. She needs to change it back.
"Beautiful? Jess it's terrible! You seriously need to change it back before a paparazzi catches you. You're going to be all over fashion police. Girl, I love you but it has to go!" Sarah says and gives Jess a kiss on the forehead before walking away. Short and simple. Effective.
Jess turns in my arms.
"You really hate it?" She asks.
"Babe look at it this way. Nobody likes to see two brunettes or two blonds. Perfection is a brunette and a blonde. Why don't you let me handle the brunette part and you handle the blonde?" I ask. Jessica is following my thoughts. "Imagine if I'd go all blonde?" As I say this Jess makes a "gross" look. "Exactly! Now go before anyone sees you!" I tell her.
Jess gives me a kiss on the lips before turning away and out the door.
"What the?" Justin says passing by her and looking at me.
"Don't worry, she's changing it back!" I say.

Jessica's POV
I feel really dum going back to the salon. The lady there, Margaret has been doing my hair for years but has never seen the show. She knows I'm famous but doesn't know why and that's why I like her.
"Jessica what happened?" She asks approaching me.
"My girlfriend and friends didn't like it.." I say as I take the seat the she motions me to take.
"So you want the same color as before?" She asks Rollin my chair to face the mirror.
"Yes please!" I say.

Sara's POV
Today it's the kids night with Christofer so I decide to play a prank on Jessica.
When I hear her walking in the house I put my blonde wig on.
"Sara?" She asks going to the kitchen.
"Sara? I'm home.." She says.
When coming into the bedroom I put my arms around her and rest my head in her shoulder. Imitating the scene from earlier today.
Jess hugs my arms and when she tuns to give me a peck on the lips she jumps just like I did.
"Ahh!!!" She says looking at me.
I model for her. "Don't you like it?" I ask her.
She turns from fright to anger. Jess reaches for my head and takes the wig out.
"Sara Elena Ramírez!" She shouts at me.
I laugh and Jessica starts laughing as well. I hug her waist and Jess drops the wig on the floor before holding me back. We kiss and then hop in the shower.
"So are we done with the crazy make overs?" I ask as we get dressed to go out to dinner.
"Definitely! I have never been so scared in my life!" She says and we laugh.
We leave for dinner with Sarah and Sandra holding hands and smiling. Happy as ever.